✰ punished.

"pass the mayo bitch!" i hear gilinsky hollar as i step out of the pool, my body dripping with chlorine water

i pull my hair to the side and wring it out over the grass as i breath in the heavenly smell of burgers and hot dogs. the backyard is decorated with a volleyball net, large tiki torches and an outdoor dining table. where johnny, gilinsky, johnson, corbyn, hayden, and carson feast on the copious amounts of food. rush, zach, jonah, and ashton remain goofily wrestling and splashing each other in the pool.

i carefully walk on my tippy toe towards the boys. leaving noticeable footprints on the dangerously hot stone ground. the boys lift their heads from their plates as they watch my inviting body approaching the table. the lingering water glistening under the sunlight.

i lock eyes with gilinsky momentarily, his lips pulling into a smirk as he eyes my body up and down. i see johnny looking from me to jack from my peripheral vision before he immediately pulls me into his lap.

"john!" i squeal at the abrupt sensation. the wetness of my bathing suit soaks johnny's black jeans, instantly lining them a shade darker.

"did you have a nice swim?" johnny mumbles into my ear before nibbling gently on the lobe and wrapping his arms around my bare waist, my back to him.

i smirk to myself slightly. johnny's being protective. i turn my head to see jack staring directly at me, his expression blank as johnny continues to place kisses down my neck.

"mmm." i mutter as i gaze into jacks eyes, knowing he's watching johnny's every movement. "i had a lovely swim."

johnny furrows his eyebrows angrily as he watches gilinsky bite his lip at the sight of my wet, half naked body. he tightens his grip around my waist and gently grasps my cheek, turning my face to his. he stares into my eyes for a second before connecting our lips into a sexy, yet passionate kiss.

he pulls away after a minute of making out and peers directly at gilinsky, who's now staring down at his half empty plate in jealousy. johnny's lip pull into a grin as he removes his hands from my waist and places them on my inner thighs comfortably.

my mouth gapes open slightly as his large hands begin to aimlessly massage my tan skin. arousal gradually building between my legs. i turn my head to look at johnny but he's already engaged in conversation with the rest of the boys across the table.

he doesn't ben realize what he's doing to me.

i nite my lip suggestively as an idea hatches in my mind. mouth pulling into a smirk as i slowly begin to rock my hips against johnny's crotch. while maintaining the upper half of my body skillfully still.

"yeah damn. and the dude-" he stops mid sentence and gulps, glancing up at me.

i ignore his questioning stares and pause my grinding momentarily as the boys glance from me to johnny.

"and then what? john?" corbyn raises his eyebrow at cameron, eyeing him as if he's psychotic.

johnny shakes his head once and clears his throat. "uh, and then he started to-" right as he begins speaking, i continue grinding against his crotch. the only thing separating us being the nylon material of my bathing suit and the denim of his jeans.

he lets at an airy cough as i feel his member harden beneath me. johnny's scratches his hair nervously and continues his story in a shaky voice. throughout his narrative i increase my speed sporadically and slow back down after a few seconds, causing johnny's mind to spin in ecstasy. his voice is cracky and he stutters incoherently as he finishes the last line of his fragmented story.

the boys laugh awkwardly, furrowing their eyebrows in pity and johnny's pathetic story telling.

"check this shit out!" hayden's voice calls from the pool.

as the boys divert their attention to hayden, johnny grips my waist tightly and whisper in my ear. "you thought that was hysterical didn't you, y/n?" he nods his head down towards his dick, indicating his bulging erection.

i resist an encroaching smile and stare back at him innocently. "what are you talking about baby?"

he tilts his head and narrows his eyes, "don't play dumb, naughty girl." he smirks dangerously. "you thought it was fucking hilarious getting me hard in front of all our friends, huh?"

i bite my lip hard as his dirty words register in my ears. i look at him with a pout. "i didn't mean to john, i'm so sorry."

he lets out a scoff before muttering in my ears harshly. "bullshit. bad gurls get punished, you know that don't you y/n?"

i press my ass deeper into his crotch. his words turning me on with every syllable. he lets out a low groan and shakes my sides slightly. he repeats with a stern voice, "in asked you a question, y/n. answer me."

"y-yes, john. i know that."

johnny grips my sides and whispers in my ear with a raspy voice. "it's time for your punishment ms. y/l/n." he suddenly lets go of my sides and mutter impatiently. "get up."

i obey immediately, desperately turned on by his dominance. he scrambles to his feet and pulls my backside into him with one arm, attempting to hide his growing boner.

he snatches a bottle of whipped cream off the table with his free hand and smirks at my widening eyes.

"walk." he demands, guiding me towards the house. i saunter towards the house in a daze, my mind creating endless images of all the dirty foreplay soon to come.

i feel the arousal growing between my legs, as i walked into our air conditioned home. johnny's arms wrapped securely around me.

pg-13 head ass.