vlogmas starts now.

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

a slight nudging, my boyfriend ruffling the sheets beside me. i feel his lips connect repeatedly to my jawline, his hair tickling my forehead as he did so. it flopped, as his lips touched continuously against the skin of my cheek.

"johnnn." i groaned, not opening my eyes yet. i was exhausted and still am. long day yesterday, waiting for him to come back home from tour. i was at the airport until 2 am waiting for his flight to land. the only reason he's back home, at our little apartment in los angeles is because of the holidays.

"what baby?" his lips still overwhelmed my jawline, him pulling me closer to him. it was adorable in a way, but when i'm fucking tired, i'm tired and don't want to be bothered. for him i'd always move my way around that because, my life basically revolves around him.

"stoppp." whines, whines, and more whines, but i didn't care. all i wanted to do is sleep, but that's to much to ask.

"why?" his voice turned a slight bit softer and gentle. my whines caused him to just kiss me more and all around my face, normally i'd be elated to have him do this to me, just not now.

"um.. probably because i'm trying to sleep." i mumble through the white pillow that's underneath my head.

"please baby, just let me kiss you. i missed you so much, sorry if i'm trying to love up on my girl." he grunted while placing small pecks to my forehead.

"well you can do it later." i'm not trying to be grouchy towards him, once i have an opportunity to rest all day i'm going to take it.

"fine." his arm tightens around me, pulling me into him as close as i could be. my body already in a ball, fetal position almost. his other arm stretches over me, one of my eye lids part open to look at what he's doing and there's a canon hd x8 in his arms. finger tips grazing the power button of the camera as he turns it on.

"morning guys!" his loud echo ringing voice causes me to jump, and he laughs. knowing that he was finding every way to get under my skin.

"say good morning to baby also!" he's laying flat, back against the bed. my head on his chest.

"chill," i mumble, seeing that the camera is now in my face. the hand held tripod along with it. his fingers graze throughout my hair, soothing, although he was annoying me.

"say good morning to them angel!" he breathes. "they all wanna see your perfect ass face!" dear god, ugh.

"let me sleep." i take it upon myself to begin kissing his chest so that maybe it would shut him no, he kept fucking talking.

"look she's so fucking cute." i lie my head back down, hiding my face in the hoodie i had on. johnny's merch in particular. smiling into to his chest but he wouldn't know it. the hoodies yanked off of my head.

"someone's being a bit camera shy. she's all mine. i can have her any time i please." boasting, even though it literally had zero to do with what he just said.

"but i'm just updating you guys to say that we woke up about thirty, forty minutes ago huh baby?" he asked, adding his lips to my temple. as long as he was going to keep getting under my skin on purpose, i might as well wake up. i opened my eyes, stretching slightly.

"mhm." i reply.

"that's my girl, for right now imma go take a shower and i'll talk to you guys about what we do after." i laughed, and his eyebrows furrowed.

"what you wanna say something to them?" he smiled widely.

"merry chystler."

blurp.