backstage part 2.

"look at what you're doing to me baby." he groaned as i moved my hips slightly, to settle myself into him. so stiff that he couldn't move. he grabs my wrist and moves my hand over his bulge. "that's how hard you make me." his breath hitches as i palm my hand down on it.

"how hard?" i ask innocently and flash my eyes towards him. must've been horny the entire time on stage.

"fucking rock hard." looking as if he started to sweat more from being hot and bothered. he seemed flustered.

"really?" i question and he bites back his bottom lip, enough to draw blood. his left hand shoots up in a movement to wrap around my neck. he turns me all the way around in his lap to face him. my legs wrapping around his slouched waist, and he grew harder into me.

he grasps tighter on my neck making my eyes roll to the back of my head and my arms cease up. letting go, i see my reflection in the dressing room lit mirror. a large thick red line circled my entire neck, he admired it with a smirk as he began to take my sweatshirt off. belonged to him, but it was really mine.

"everyone knows who you belong to, i just had to make it clear." he growls, ripping my bra loose over my shoulders. i pulled his shirt over his head. my lip running across my bottom lip at the glistening shine of his body, and the whole of how beautiful he was. seeming unrealistic for him to want me at times. "so no other man steps to you."

always been insecure about another man even being in my presence.

i'm lifted up slightly for him to yank his jeans down past his ankles and onto the floor. i sat with a parted lip, my bottom half still being clothed.

"how does it feel when daddy slams his cock into your pretty little tight pussy baby?" he bit my neck, licking around the red line that his hands caused. sort of moving his waist in a grinding motion.

"so fucking good." i squeal, as he rips my black jeans and panties past me at the same time. throwing them over the couch, they landed with a plop behind us.

he spreads my legs open, leaving me to balance myself up on his thighs. the long middle finger of his right hand swipes up on my heat in one swift movement. he brings that finger back up to his mouth. holding it close as he was about to lick it all off. surprising that in that one movement he'd collected that much wetness, although i was already pooling.

"dripping, soaking." he mumbled as he stuck his middle finger into his mouth. he clamped his mouth down and his tongue circled all around his finger, making slurping sounds with his mouth. i watched it all in pure awe. "mmm. fucking delicious."

i feel him poke at my heat with his friend that stood tall, and needed some attention. i know not to speak, for it was his turn.

"but, enough with this teasing shit." he mumbles. i didn't mind it, actually. sticking his head in between my two breasts. would've been a motorboat, but instead he just sucked, and licked at the skin in between them. "you know what i want baby girl." he groans, deeply.

"what?" i ask, leaning my head back in euphoria, letting him do what he pleased.

"i want you to ride me." best thing to do being the position that we're in right now. "fast." he demanded.

i immediately held my self up, in a hover over him. he held his erection straight up underneath me, i glances at the pulsing vein that ran along side it.

slowly, i lower myself. sinking down on. him, feeling an illusion as if he was all up in my rib cage. i went all the way down, taking him all in for a quick second.

his hands fell to my ass, grabbing hand fulls of both. my face nuzzled into his neck, sucking lightly.

i started off slow, forgetting his word fast. didnt really forget, i just wanted a reaction out of him.

he slaps my ass on the right cheek, it sounded off with a clapping noise. could be as loud as we wanted, being that the crowd was still cheering. i wince, hearing as he chuckles.

darkly, devilishly.

i go up and down on him, in speedy motions. sounds of slapping skin filling the arm. he held my ass and guided me up and down, so that i would stop the fast pace on him.

i moved from his neck, and placed my palms on his chest, glancing at the few marks i'd left on his collar bone and neck.

he grabs handfuls of my ass and spanks them both at the same time.

"ah, shit." i whimper, coming out in a moan.

in return receiving groans from johnny.
"fuck babygirl, faster." his head fell back. when any man says fuck, you leave him wanting more.

my legs shake around him, but i got faster. feeling his mouth latch around one of my breasts, i was to dazed to know which one. feeling his tongue circle around it.

i go down on him, balls colliding with my skin. he lifts me up and down on him, his thumb pushing into my clit, running figure eights on it. graphic.

it sends me on edge as i clench around him.

"god d-damn i'm b-bouta cum inside." feeling his once tense body relax as he releases inside of me. coincidentally i cum at the same time as him.

his hot load, fills me up. i curl my toes, as he pants. feeling full like i'd never been before, suddenly the same load panned into my
throat. my body warm, because of his much needed insertion of cum.

i glance down our our heaving chests and my cum the surrounded his dick, he was still inside of me.

our hot bodies fill with fright as the dressing room door busts open.

"what the fuck?!"

idk if this should have a part three just lmk and i'm home from school bc ours got cancelled bc of weather, imma be back tm tho. i was gunna do smut anyway, but someone pmed me and said smut it i'll beat u up. aggressive much. dead ass. love u.🖤