MOVIE >scene158> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Lexis is back.

Fayth couldn't stop looking over to where he sat, gazing out of the glass wall. And her heart pounded. It pounded for Anthony's look-a-like. For the face that aged so much in the past month.

His eyes had become much darker than before. His face as cold and grim as a sculpture. You can see the void in his feelings in the way his expression defied emotions. So vacant and passive. He looked like a man who could never love again. A man who lost all hope, trust and any trace of emotion that is connected to love.

Nothing could break him now. Fayth thought. Truly it would be hard to challenge him in life, because now, he has absolutely nothing to lose.

She watched the sharp edges of emptiness engulf him.

Dawn.

In the past weeks, there will be moments Fayth would push Dawn to call her father, just to check up on him. To see if he was still alive. That he hadn't done anything reckless with himself. She wanted to make sure that Anthony's death hadn't made him forget her. It's all for Dawn, Fayth would tell herself over and over again, he needs to stay alive for Dawn.

"It's very hard to explain love." Many said, answering a question Alvin asked. "Because it can be divided into many categories. Love can be either emotional or physical. Research says its mostly when physical contact happens that love emerges. For instance, a baby when the mother hugs it and gives it milk. This type of skinship defines the love she has for it, and it is the very first type of skin contact that makes a human realize that caressing someone else is love. When something like a kiss happens between two humans, that specifically prompts a different kind of attraction. When two strangers kiss, their heartbeats double and their hormones fire. An instant magnetism takes place and hallucination of being in love becomes a considered thought. Hormones become love and loves become undefined. You begin to question your feeling towards the person. A kiss following some sort of commitment is different. Mother and child. That's why we say that a baby's first felt kiss is by its lips on its mother's breast."

Fayth sat in her seat frozen. The one memory she wished she could forget burning in her current state of mind. It was brutal. Her face was warm, and she wouldn't have been surprised if it was bright red. She wanted so badly to take in a long set of breaths and sigh, but instead... she barely breathed as she felt Lexis' eyes digging a hole in the side of her head.