Shit - Nancy knows

I woke up feeling sick again. When is it gonna stop? My head was dizzy, my stomach was turning and coming upper and upper. As soon as i realized where i was, i reminded myself where the bathroom could be found. I turned and threw my legs out of the bed, still in my low rise pajama pants, and a long-sleeve which kind of stick on me, revealing my shape. I took three big steps, and flung the bedroom door open, but still quiet enough not to wake up Zola. I didn't waste any more time, i pressed my hand to my mouth to be sure i get to the bathroom, which seemed to be miles away. I didn't even knock, hoping it was empty and open. Luckily, it was a better day, the quite big place wasn't occupied. I instantly kneeled down in front of the toilet, and opened the top with one smooth movement, and let my hair fall to two sides of my neck and lie on the back. I gripped the two sides of the toilet, more than hopeful that this morning i could get up in 3 minutes from the cold bathroom tile. But wishes don't always come true. Or barely ever come true. A minute later i heard the bathroom door open, but i couldn't turn around. Then i felt warm hand around my back, and a rug pushed under me. Those hands held my hair, making sure it didn't get in my face. My throat was burning, and my chest was rising heavily. When vomiting stopped for a moment, i leant back to Derek exhausted, nearly knocking him back down with my sudden movement. He flushed the toilet for me, while was trying to ignore my surroundings and only focus on him, the only comforting source i had. A minute later he was hugging me from behind, desperate to stop my the shaking which kept rolling through my body.
-It's okay. - he whispered into my ear what he usually said, and it slightly comforted me. My mouth was wiped by him too, with a toilet paper. When my breathing normalized a bit, i kept holding onto him.
-You could've woken me. - he stroked my thighs.
-I know. But it was urgent...and you were sleeping peacefully. - i mumbled.
-It's not over yet, is it? Your still too pale. - he asked me, feeling the truth. I shook my head once, but regretted it afterwards.
-I'll get a towel. - he stood up, wetting a washcloth.
-I'm sorry you have to still go through this. - he told me whispering to my ear.
-It's normal. - i sighed.
-Yeah, but for the majority it stops. For you...i don't think it will until Berry is here.
-I know..- i repeated myself, swallowing the heavy bile in my throat. As i tasted my saliva which was still kind if mixed with vomit, i had to go over the toilet one more time. I knelt in-front of it, and he stroked my back, holding my hair. As it came coming out of me, simply out of the blue, the exhaustion and force it took me not to fall asleep or collapse made me cry out. His back touched mine, putting effort in it to stop it.
-I got you. - he put the little towel on the back of my neck.
-Where does all this come from? - i groaned after another round.
-Berry. Berry is trying to show us that baby is in you.
-Like i could forget. - my body trembled.
-Yeah, it's not enough to - i started but i could feel the nausea rising again, burning my chest like hell. I leant over the toilet one more time, pulling myself close to it. Derek stayed next to me, trying to make it better, when i heard the door open again. I couldn't lift my head, as it would have probably led to a mess in the bathroom, but i knew Derek didn't even turn around to see who interrupted us. He just kept holding my hair, and patting my back, while my face was nearly inside of the toilet.
-Oh. - i heard a sound, as my body started shaking viciously, and i spilled the last contents of my stomach. Or i thought it was the last piece. But it didn't seem to want to stop. I coughed violently in the toilet, praying that it'd stop in a second, because I felt like i could pee my pants any second, and like i was going to collapse, because i couldn't hold myself leaning there any longer. As soon as i felt like it stopped for a minute, i gasped, panting for air, because oxygen was pushed out of my lungs.
-Done? - he asked me, flushing the toilet, and i whimpered, falling back towards him. My shirt slid up, revealing my smaller ball like stomach, and my muscles were sore.
-Berry is tryna kill. - i nearly passed out in between his arms, and tears strung my eyes.
-I'm sorry. - he held me, completely supporting my weight now. My legs were on the two sides of the toilet.
-Can i help? - i heard a voice. Shit. She came in now.

I'm so grateful that some of u are interested in my story! It makes me so happy! Thanks so much! And please vote to let me know again!