Uncomfortable with Lexie & One year anniversary (mature)

I am sorry, but i changed something. Merder have been together for a year now, not 6 months. Thought it would fit the storyline better. Have fun!

-Dr. Grey, can we talk for a moment? - Lexie asked me.
-Yeah, sure. - i said, but i didn't want to.
-Sorry that i went to you earlier with the ambulances. Do not block the door. That was a .... A great lecture. Really.
-Lexie. We have to work now. I am going to the clinics with Christina.
-She is...she is your best friend, right? - i nodded one.
-And Dr.Shepherd..He is your...boyfriend, right? I mean of course...you two are...i mean you seem to love ea - she started rambling.
-Lexie, i have to work.
-Dr. ...Meredith, can't we...talk? Please, i just want - she started running after me.
-Lexie, i have to work.
-I am going to the clinics too. Dr.Yang, she told me to be there.
-Great! - i sighed. We started walking to the clinics.
-Can we...talk? Not now.. just sometime. I ... i heard there's a good bar...or we could just...eat or -
-Lexie, we work now, okay? - i interrupted her, letting her in before myself at the door.
-Lexie wants to talk to me. - i turned to Christina.
-Two wants to talk to you. Well you probably should. Sooner or later. - she repeated.
-She's all over me, i just...he asks about you and Derek, and she will ask about our father, and I...am not sure i want to...do that. The bonding family things. Derek is really good at it. He's got a dozen of nieces and nephews and four sisters and....his mother is coming to town.
-Mer.
-Hm?
-Two is staring at you.
-What?
-She is staring at you.
-Oh god, she is! - i turned back slightly to see her.
-She is coming over now. - Christina updated.
-I..i am sorry, Dr.Grey. Can you tell me where the thermometers are?
-You really don't know where they are, or are you just looking for a reason to talk to me, huh? The question is are you an idiot or a stalker?
-I...I just
-So, do you know where the thermometers are?
-Yes. - she blushed and turned around.

-How was your day? - i asked Derek, hugging him in front of the hospital's door.
-Good. - he pulled me in for a kiss. I pecked his lips, and heard a small voice behind me.
-Khm, khmm. - i pulled away hopping off of his lips, but not letting go off his hands yet.
-Lexie. - i sighed when i saw who the voice came from.
-Meredith, i was just hoping you know, we could talk somewhen. I am sorry to interrupt your...khm...date with Dr.Shepherd - she looked at Derek apologetically, but he just shook his head understandingly.
-So, i just wanted to ask you...if...you had the time, on the weekend, or
-Lexie. I...i just don't - i started, but felt Derek squeeze my hand, so i changed what i wanted to say.
-I'll think about it. Good night. - i turned around, pulling him after myself.
-Was that good? - i asked him when we got to the car.
-Getting better. - he nodded, opening the door of the car for me.
-You know, she is smart. And she could become a great surgeon. She has your talent. - he complemented me.
-So, where are we going?
-Special. Surprise.
-Mhm. I still don't like surprises. - i played with his tie. He left my comment without an answer, and started the car.
-Later. - he managed to get my hand away and gave a kiss on it.
-Still not telling me, huh?
-Not yet. But you will figure it out sooner. Or later. - as he unparked the car.
-I hope you have wine. Wherever we go.
-Yes, dear.
-Any record surgeries today? - i teased him.
-Just one. But not even record. - he smirked back.
-Will you talk to Lexie?
-I don't know. I am..just not great..in things like this.
-You should do it.
-I...I have to think.
-Tell me if you decided.
-We're here. - he parked the car, immediately helping me out.
-Wow! - i said with amusement in my voice as he let me in, on his side.
-Reservation for two, on Derek Shepherd.
-I will lead you to your table. - the young girl said, going in front of us. I squeezed Derek's hand. This place was...marvelous. Shiny tables, and fancy foods, expensive wines, and waiters with ties. I almost felt underdressed in my black dress next to everybody. We got a quiet box in the corner, and i sat down facing Derek.
-This place...is just wonderful. Thank you. - i said smiling at him softly.
-You don't need to thank me. You look beautiful. This place suits you. - he complimented me again, and this time i felt my cheeks turn a shape of red.
-What would you like to drink? - he asked me, handing me a menu, with the drinks.
-Red wine could make me feel even better.
-I'll have that too.

Elevator love merderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें