Wedding night (mature)

-Are you ready? - i asked him, holding the key in the door, ready to turn it.
-Yeah! Open up already! - he asked me. We were standing on the land, and it was already dawn. We've spent the whole night having fun with friends, and celebrating. But we payed attention to stay just tipsy, until the end. However, now i was feeling drunk. We barged in to the freshly-painted house, laughing, not being able to stop. I saw the 'just married' titles written all over the living-room, with all kinds of decoration.
-Did you do all this? - i asked taping me mouth to his, as i looked around.
-Mhm..With help...- he mumbled onto my lips in between kisses.
-Izzie? - i asked him pulling us towards the couch.
-Sisters..- he answered, while picking me up, holding my butt in his hands.
-Thank you...i love you..- i kissed into his neck, sucking over his pulse point.
-Mhmm..-he groaned agreeing.
-I love your dress, but...- he pulled my lips to meet him.
-I know...- i loosened his tie, and he unzipped my dress blindly.
-Needs to go.
-Agreed. - i ripped some buttons of his shirt.
He pushed me down onto the couch, hovering over me, after i stepped out of the dress.
-You weren't wearing a bra? 'Nd i didn't know about it? - he asked me, when he saw my naked chest.
-Secret which needed to be kept...- i pushed of his coat and his shirt, panting with desire. He pressed a long, passionate kiss onto my lips which made my head spin. Maybe i've consumed too much tequila, or Derek has tried too much scotch, but the taste of his lips made me just want him even more. He flooded my body with hot kisses, going further and further down, eventually pulling my white panties down. I hold onto the sheets of the couch, gripping them, not being able to let go, as his head kept disappearing between my legs. He found the spot that made me call his name repeatedly, without a mistake. He knew me. I didn't even have to guide his head, i just kept holding onto the sheets.
-Der..eek. - i moaned his name one last time, desperately trying to pull him up for a kiss, but he didn't let go of my thighs, keeping to please me, until i was pushed over the edge. He let me ride out my pleasure, and get down from my high, and quieted my voice by kissing me. When i felt like i could move again, i rolled us over, so i was on top, and started moving my hips around his boxer.
-Married sex is so...good. - he panted next to me, while i was lying in his arms.
-Mhm...we should've done it earlier...i'm never gonna go to work again..
-If it depends on me, i won't let you get out of here...- he pulled me on top of himself, and i rested my head on his chest.
-Not now anyways...- i smirked at him, and started kissing his neck, and sucking on it, leaving marks behind. I kept moving back to his mouth, but just licking his lip, never giving him a chance to actually get me. I grinned my naked body against him, making him excited again. While my hands swam in his hair, i didn't stop kissing his body, and sucking on different points.
-Mer...please. - he asked me repeatedly, but i didn't stop. I kept pushing him towards the finish line and back, while sitting on top of him.
-Mhm...-an involuntary moan escaped my mouth, as he caressed my chest.
In response, i quickened on our rhythm, and granted us pleasure by giving up on the back and forth.
-You're... good...-he moaned when i collapsed on top of him, and his heavy breathing raised his chest, lifting me with it.
-I...mhm..know. - i answered proud, as he pulled back a fistful of my hair, and gave special attention to my neck this time, and my breasts.
-Derek..- my breath hitched as his fingers slipped down my stomach, finding their way into me.
-I'm getting back at you for before...- he said, as i arched my back into his hand, pushing myself forward. But he decreased the pressure as i wanted to increase it.
-I hate you right now..- i panted.
-I love you too, Mer. - he laughed out, and stopped the movement of his fingers.
-Please don't stop. Keep going. - i cried out for him.
-Sure? - he curled his fingers, but them stopped again, as i started moving my hips under him.
-Derek. Do it. Now. Or i will do it. - i told him seriously.
-You're feisty. I like it..- he licked my neck, but started moving his fingers anyways again, building up another relief in me. I gripped his thighs, with a last desperate moan, ready to collapse again. But he didn't let me. My inside was actually aching. He stopped the movements of his fingers and his mouth at the same time, and made me look into his eyes.
-You're ...a cri..minal. - i grabbed his bottom, surprising him. This way i pinned him to myself, and i tilted my head back.
-Please...Der...just...let me- i panted breathlessly, and moved my fingers to my front parts, but he pushed them away, and finally got down to business. As relief washed over me, he pinned me to the couch again, without giving me a break. I wasn't complaining.
We ended up on the floor, lying on a blanket from Derek's trailer, which was ridiculously ugly, but warm at the same time.

Last sentence is a reference! After Derek's death in the series, when Mer packs his stuff, she finds a blanket, which was his from the trailer! I don't believe how much memories are in that scene...emotinal for sure.