I'm engaged

Please vote if you enjoy the story, to let me know! Have fun :))

Hey. - Derek kissed my cheek in the morning, waking me up kindly.
-Hi. Did you sleep good? - i asked him while turned to face him.
-Best. Ever. - he lifted my chin, and he kissed me passionately, making my head spin early in the morning. I put my hand on his naked chest, and he ran his fingertip along my bare back. When we broke apart breathlessly i rested my head on his shoulder, while i was looking at the ring.
-I like this ring. It's beautiful.
-You don't have to wear it. If you don't want to. I know you're not a ring girl. - he said as he kept stroking my shirtless back.
-I want to. And it's perfect. - i assured him while arching my back into his touch.
-My mother gave it to me. Before she left.
-Really? She did? - i lifted my head slightly to make eye contact with him.
-She did. She knew you are the girl. She said my father wanted me to have it. But it wasn't the time before. - he said while caressing my bottom with his hands.
-She doesn't hate me. - i smiled to myself.
-Mer, she loves you. Believe it please. - he asked me kindly.
-Do you want a big wedding? - i asked him curious.
-I don't care. I just want you to be my wife. - he answered caressing my cheek.
-I don't. I am not a poofy white dress and a church girl. A solid nice dress and a room filled with close friends. And family.
-We'll get married naked. In a field. Just the two of us. - he joked and i giggled out.
-Or a scrub wedding. - he offered.
-You know, i'd like naked wedding more. - i crawled on top of him, and he helped me by holding my arms.
-Theme is simplicity. - he kissed into my neck, and as i relaxed on top of him, his hands kept sliding further and further down on my body, in sync with mine on his.
After we had a quite long shower, because we got slightly distracted, we walked down holding hands. I found Lexie sitting in the kitchen, next to Mark, who was eating breakfast too.
-A bouquet of clamps and scalpels. - he whispered it to me, and i laughed out at the thought.
-Good morning! - i greeted them as i hopped down next to her.
-Hi..i Meredith. Derek. - she smiled at me, but a nervous look in her eyes. I just nodded once, and she quickly put all of the toast she had in her mouth. I reached after the orange juice on the table, careful enough to do it with my right hand. I saw Derek noticing that i did it on purpose. It was quite easy to get to notice. He shot me a proud look.
-Mer! - Lexie jumped up as she followed the movement of my hands.
-Yes? - i asked back calmly, but excited on the inside.
-You never have jewellery. But you wear a ring. You have a ring? Did he...Did you? - she turned to Derek, and he nodded once smiling wide.
-Yeah. - he agreed.
-Congratulations! - she hugged Derek first, as she was closer to him. It took him by surprise, but in the next moment he accepted it, closing his arms too. As they broke apart, Lexie jumped into my neck too.
-Congratulations Meredith! You're a bride! - she patted my back, and i held her close to myself too.
-You finally did it man! - I heard Mark's voice from behind.
-Grey, you'll be a Shepherd soon! - he looked at me too.
-You knew? - i questioned him.
-Of course i knew! Everybody knew. He's been carrying it around in his coat for weeks now! - Mark gave him out.
-You have?
-Mhm. - he took my right hand, and squeezed it, touching the ring.

-I'm engaged. - i greeted Christina when we entered the hospital, while holding Derek's hand with my left, i shew her ny right, giving proof.
-Congratulations. - she gave me a moment, but then continued immediately.
-I broke up with Owen. - i let go of his hand, and he turned around, taking the hint.
-What happened? - i asked her, as we made our way towards the locker room.
-I couldn't sleep. I couldn't fall asleep next to him.
-I'm sorry.
-What happened? - she asked back looking at my hand.
-He asked me to marry him in an elevator.
-I know. I helped him look for the scans. - she confessed as we entered the changing area.
-He was so...Mcdreamy. Standing there. Saying that...- but i stopped in the last second.
-What? How did he do it? I need to know Meredith.
-Promise you won't make fun of him. And me. - i asked her blushing.
-I do. Okay? I do.
-He shew me the first surgery we did together. Katie Bryce. Then he walked me through...like. Everything. When we kissed after hi surgery, and when i drowned and when we moved in and the house and - i saw her keeping back a comment.
-Fine. Let it out. - i allowed her.
-Nothing. That is very nice of him.
-Yes. It was. An it was extremely thoughtful. And emotional.
-Oh God, you didn't cry, did you? - i stayed silent, giving her an answer as i pulled the sweater over my head.
-Oh, shut up! - i ordered her.
-You know, i need to make comments to get over Owen. So can i? - she asked me.
-Fine. - i sighed, but smiled to myself.
-So what's Romeo doing today? Crying about you? - i ignored it, while i tied my shoelaces.
-Or organizing your wedding?
-We're not having a big fancy thing. Just friends and family. And i though Izzie will help me plan it. And you are a bridesmaid. Not getting out.
-I am so not!
-You are. I did for you too. And i need my person if i freak out. So please. Pretty please. - i looked at her.
-Fine. But just cause i owe you.
-Now, as your first bridesmaid task, please help me tell Izzie, and control her excitement.
-Let's go. - she stood up.