This was urgent?

- Hey.
-Hi. - he stepped closer to me.
-Can I get a minute? It's urgent. - i told him keeping eye contact.
-Yeah. - he nodded, with a worried look, and i walked fast to the nearest on-call room i found. I pushed him in, onto the bed. I knew he was nervous berry had a problem. Or i had a problem. But the only problem i had was the instant need to keep kissing him. I hopped into his lap, getting him off guard. I pushed my lips to his, sucking on his, while moving my hips slightly, pushing our torsos together. I immediately felt his body react to mine, revealing he wanted this just as much as i did.
-This was urgent? - he asked in between kissing my lips back passionately.
-Yes. It's these stupid pregnancy hormones. They make me want to have sex with you all the time, urgently. - i mumbled, leaning back a little, while his mouth was hovering over mine, barely being able to wait for me to close it.
-I like the stupid hormones. - he got it out in one, as i finally managed to get him out of his lab coat. He lay me back on the hospital bed, and kept kissing into my neck.
-Mhm..- i moaned into his mouth, after he pulled my scrub shirt over my head. I flipped us over, so i was on top of him, and quickly untied his scrub bottoms, pulling them off. I let my fingers get lost in his hair, and i kept sucking  on his neck. He rewarded me with deep groans, but before i could get further down than his stomach, he turned us back. I let my head fall on the pillow, and he pulled of my panties with my bottoms at once. As his fingers made contact with my soft skin, i kept panting, moving my hips against his fingers. When i was on the way to calling his name again, i heard my pager ring. He sat me up, handing it to me, pulling me into his lap.
-Oh no...- i sighed, looking at it.
-I have a consult. - i hit my head into his shoulder.
-What? - he asked, lifting my chin, pulling bangs out of my forehead.
-I have a consult. - i repeated it, as the look on my face changed.
-Are you crying? - he asked me cute.
-No. - i lied, while my voice jumped up an octave, coming out painfully thin.
-Yes. - i corrected myself, covering my face.
-I cry every time i get mad. - i tried holding back tears, but it was just worse. He stroked my cheeks.
-Wh..You're mad? - he asked surprised.
-Yes, i'm mad because i can't have sex with you, because i have this stupid consult. And i'm all horny here, when i have to sit at a consult in 10 minutes! - i explained, still crying, when i heard a knock at the door.
-Dr.Shepherd! - the knocking continued.
-Ross? - Derek shouted out, while helping me back into my panties and scrubs.
-I am sorry to bother you sir, but i was hoping to scrub in with you today - he started, and i hopped back down into Derek's lap, continuing with the mad sobs. Derek was trying to listen to him and comfort me at the same time.
-But i was supposed to be on Dr.Grey's service, and i was wondering if maybe you could talk to your wife for me. - he asked, and i let a last tear escape, as i jumped up from his lap.
-I'm gonna kill him. - i furiously opened the door.
-No Ross, he cannot talk to his wife for you, because you are with me! And we have a consult with a pregnant lady with abdominal pain! So go do the work up and i will see you there. - i nearly spelled it out for him, and slapped the door in his face. I turned back to Derek, and pressed three more kisses onto his lips, while pulling on his hair tightly, and squeezed his hand.
-I like the stupid hormones...- he sighed too, getting up and opened the door for me, putting back his lab coat.

-Meredith! - Christina caught me at the end of my shift.
-Hey! You okay?
-I need to go to Joe's. Come to Joe's with me, please.
-What happened? - i asked her, taking the sign.
-We just need to ...Joe's. Please.
-I'm changing. - i entered the attending's lounge, searching for my stuff, while she fidgeted with her fingers.
-Are we leaving? Is your shift over? - Derek asked me smiling.
-Yeah. But Derek, i need to go to Joe's.
-What happened?
-I'm going to Joe's with Christina. I'm sorry, but i'm going with her and
-Hey, it's okay. Do you need a ride? - he asked me, taking a look at an anxious Christina behind me.
-We..do. Thanks. Do we? - i turned to her, and she just nodded.
-We do. - i confirmed it, looking at him again.
-Yeah, let's go then. - he sighed, opening the door for us.
Christina was walking towards the car in front of us, while taking big breaths.
-Is she okay? - Derek whispered to me.
-No. I don't know what happened. But she needs to drink. So we're going to Joe's. But this is not the sad Chris. This is the mad one. - i nodded.
-I'm sorry you have to drive us there. We can get a taxi back later, i know you had a -
-Mer, i'm not leaving you alone in a bar. When you're pregnant. With my baby. My wife and my baby alone in a pub. And Christina. - he chuckled.
-Thank you.
-Will you tell me what happened? - i asked her, after she downed her first shot.
-One more and yes.
-Give her one more. - i asked Joe.
-Orange juice for you? - he offered.
-Actually, do you have apple? - i suggested, and in the next moment there was a big glass of apple juice next to me.
-Thanks. You're the best. So. Is it Teddy? - she shook her head.
-Surgery? - she shook it again.
-Owen? - and she nodded once.
-Did you break up again? - but another no.
-Then what? Did he propose?
-Oh, god no!
-You could give me a hint, i'm running out of ideas!
-Mother.
-He wants to meet your mother?
-No. He wants me to meet his mother.
-And? This is it? The big problem?
-Meredith, you don't get it, do you?
-I may need a little help to get there.
-This is like Burke! He is doing it! Or not doing yet, but he will! - she freaked out.
-Oh, Christina!
-Don't Christina me! You know well! You know perfectly the story! He wants me to meet his mother. And he asked me to ignore Teddy's page.
-So what?
-He asked me to ignore it. And Meredith, i would have done it! I didn't! He...is taking those...parts of me. Like Burke did. And i don't want that. He is...he doesn't get it. Do you?
-I...yes. - i kept a break.
-Christina. You love Owen. You do love him. Can't tell me otherwise. Just look at yourself. And it scares you. It scares the crap out of you. Because of Burke.
-Yes. - she finally agreed, sighing.
-And i get it.
-Did you...tell him? The whole...Burke story?
-Didn't. He only knows we were engaged once. - she confessed.
-You need to tell him. - i stated.
-I know..But i need to relax first. So i can tell him tomorrow. So i need another shot. To get brave.

I just wanted to thank the usual readers again, it feels like wonderful to see that somebody follows my story and interested in it! Please vote to let me know again!
Christina is having a little crisis, she is frightened that her past will happen again and follow her.
Merder is getting ready for a trip...