Trailer time (mature)

-Are you ready? - Derek asked me while we were scrubbing in.
-Never better. - i sighed.
-You will be fine, right? - he asked me.
-Already kind of am. - i answered him.
-Good. Then good. I can't scrub in with a sad girlfriend. - he made me smile.
-Who is an excellent surgeon. - i teased him.
-Who is an excellent surgeon . - he repeated.
-Still a high, huh? - he asked me after we finished, pulling me close.
-No idea..Still no idea why people take drugs. If they have surgery. And this. - i answered, getting a confused look, until a pulled him in, and got him passionately on the lips. We were in front of the scrub room, in the hallway. Today i didn't care. Didn't care if they stared or gossiped about us. If someone else can kiss their boyfriend in the hospital, why can't I? Now everybody knew, and i wasn't an intern. This wasn't just a fling anymore between us.
Derek pulled away when he ran out of breath, but kept holding my back.
-Tomorrow you get your first interns...
-I know...I hope they will be nothing like us. - aiming to my intern team.
-Why?
-Yeah, like we were easy. Cutting wires, marrying our boss, or sleeping together, in relationship with patients, nearly dead from a bus. - i kept telling him the things we did.
-Yeah well those were difficult. And you are technically still doing one of those.
I wanted to answer him something, but he kept me silent with a short kiss.
-Want to go to the trailer tonight? - he asked me.
-Yeah, sure. Haven't been there for a loong time. - i pulled away from him, smirking at him, trying to make a dirty comment.
-Not so good at the teasing today. - he said smirking back, as the doors of an empty elevator opened. I got in with him, leaving his comment without an answer for a moment. Instead, when the doors closed, i pressed myself to him, our bodies together, and i put my lips in front of his. I didn't kiss him, and didn't even let him kiss me. My hot breath tickled his mouth, he was barely able to resist me, i was positive about that.
-So sure? - i whispered onto his mouth, still pressed against him. A moment before the doors opened, i pulled away, making him inpatient. I only got a word out of him.
-Mhm...- he said, and pulled away too.

-So, Mer, where are you packing? - George asked me, as i was sitting on the couch, folding clothes to a bag.
-Trailer.
-Are you staying there tonight? - Izzie asked with a water bottle in her hands.
-No, she just enjoys packing. - Alex answered.
-Yeah, i am. - i ignored his mean comment.
-What are you guys doing?
-Stay at home, and go to bed early. - she said pulling her mouth to a smile.
-Speak for yourself blondie...I am going out to Joe's.
-Really? - i turned to him, with a knowing smile on my face, revealing that i know something.
-Grey!
-Yeah? - i asked innocently.
-Why are you smiling like that?
-Well, you know...Just happy.
-Ahha, but i asked why are you smiling like that? - Alex turned back.
-Let's just say Derek and i are not the only ones having fun tonight. - i said smiling evil.
-Mer, may i talk with you in the kitchen for a moment? In private? - Izzie asked politely, and pulled me up.
-How do you know? - Izzie asked surprised.
-Pretty obvious. I mean everybody knows...I think even George. He is just kind and doesn't bring it up until you do.
-But how?
-Izzie look at yourselves! You are sitting next to him laughing constantly! And he offered you his seat. He never does that! And you come home together! We are happy for you! Really.
-Okay...i mean i am happy. And eventually you would've found out.
-For how long? - i asked her.
-Two weeks.
-Izzie!
-Okay a month..- she said but kept looking down.
-Izzie.
-Okay, a month and a half. It's true, i promise.
-Have you..? - i asked her.
-Yeah. - she became red in a moment.
-Is he good? - i asked her enjoying the uncomfortable situation.
-Okay...I'll leave you alone for now. - i said making her grateful.
-Thank you!
-When are you telling everybody?
-Soon.
-Okay...- i left the kitchen smiling to myself, when i heard a car honk.
-I am leaving! Have fun! - i shouted.
-You too Alex. - i turned towards him, informing, that i know about their secret, but leaving before he could question me. I hopped into the car next to Derek.
-How come your so smily? - he asked me, greeting with a kiss.
-I was right! Izzie and Alex are actually together! - i spit it out immediately.
-Good thing she told me to keep it a secret though. - i looked at him apologetically.
-I won't tell anyone. - he promised. I got him on the lips, right before he started the car. I pulled on his hair, and explored his mouth with my tongue, biting on his lip, wanting to turn him on. I pressed him into the seat, and stroked his neck once with my hand, messing with the buttons of his shirt, easily unclasping the top two. He pulled his hands through my hair, but right before he could kiss me back, or hold me in place, i pulled away, hopping back into my place, like nothing happened. Remembering that he said i wasn't good at this.
-Getting better at the teasing. - he groaned, starting the car, pulling out of the driveway.
-You think? - i smirked at him again.
-Well...- he licked his swollen lips, and arranged his shirt.
-Definitely. - he finished.
-I've done it before. - i said just to earn another inpatient look out of him.
We talked about my residency on the way to the trailer. When he opened the trailer door for me, i got in, and put my purse on his table. He shut the door behind himself, and now got me off guard by kissing me hard, pressing me to the closed front door, holding the handle, so he wouldn't hurt me.
I dropped my coat on the floor, stepping out of my converse, gluing my lips to his, keeping up the process of unbuttoning his shirt. He stepped on the end of my pants, so i could pull my legs out of it, and we managed to get into his bed, not separating yet. He pushed me onto the bed, hovering over me, just to attack my neck this time, going further and further down.
When our bodies joined, and we became one, i groaned in pleasure, and he flipped us over, meaning he got on top of me. After a few minutes of panting, i gave in, experiencing pleasure with him. I rolled off of him, still panting.:
-Whoa..
-Good thing we're in the middle of the woods. - he smiled to himself, making me look at him.
-You can never sell this trailer. We need it. Without roommates, in the future without kids - i started but suddenly stopped when i felt him staring at me.
-What?
-You think about us having kids?
-Uhm...I mean not now, but..i...maybe in the future..we...uhm...but just if...if you wanted it too. - i rambled feeling uncomfortable.
-I want to. But only with you. - he held my chin.
-And i would like you to meet my mother.
-Really? - i asked back surprised.
-Yeah. She is coming to town soon, so maybe then.
-Your mother won't like me.
-Why wouldn't she? You are very likable. - he pulled me on top of himself, moving slightly.
-Yeah well...Mothers tend not to like me...mhm. - i moaned when i felt us join again.
-I like you. In fact i love you. She has to like you too....I am the only man in the family....And you are my girlfriend. - he said, struggling to finish the sentence.
-Then okay...But don't do it too..qui mmhm kly. - i said moaning into it.
-Now or then? - he said slowing down his rhythm.
-Oh nohh..Not now...Please don't stop. Quickly now. - i said needing a kiss from him.
-Quickly now, slower later. - he gave me that kiss i was waiting for.
-Mhm...- he said speeding up.

-I am exhausted...- i groaned in his arms in the morning.
-Mhm...Well next time we probably shouldn't stay up until two am when you have to get up at six.
-Hey! You wanted it too. - i murmured into his neck.
-Of course i did...And good thing is...You have to shower this morning...-he lifted me up, too awake and handsome after just for hours of sleep by grabbing me under my shoulders, and i locked my feet behind his back. I was kind of like a backpack, but in his front. He let me get down in front of his bathroom.
-You know the only thing i don't like about this trailer is that the shower is freakishly small! - i complained.
-We get creative...-he pushed me into it, and i sunk into his kisses.