Meeting Mrs.Shepherd

-Mhm..- i murmured half asleep, in the morning in Derek's bed.
-Mer, you need to get up...We're leaving for the hospital.
-Oh, god...
-What? - he asked chuckling.
-Your mother is coming today! Wee need to prepare! What time is it? - i opened my eyes immediately.
-6 o'clock.
-What? - i asked back in disbelief.
-You woke me up at 6? We only have to be at the hospital by 10 today! Derek...
-I thought you'd wanna go home before we leave. - he pulled me on top of him.
-Well, it's still 6 am. - i closed my eyes again, pushing my head into the crook of his neck.
-We didn't go out last night..
-Yeah, but we made biig decisions instead, and had some fun. - i mumbled into his neck.
-Don't get me wrong, i liked your guy, but when he was still here at 9 pm, asking which material i want to use, i was about to hit him.
-Mhm...Well at least you know now what's the difference between red and grey brick. - he chuckled into my hair, and kissed into my neck.
-I don't want to get out..But i have to...- i murmured again.
-So there is only one solution...- i hinted what i wanted by buckling my hips on top of him.
-Quicky? - he asked back, already working on pulling off my top.
-In the shower..- he added and lifted me up easily, with my legs hanging around his back. He made his way into my panties with his hands, and when i answered him, we were standing in the shower, nearly naked.
-You're getting better....at...mhm...reading my ...miind. - i got it out, while i was grabbing Derek's hair, not even trying to tell him how to do his job this morning, because he already knew every inch of me. His head disappeared between my legs, and the warm water was dripping down from both of us. I kept myself standing by pinning my back to the cold shower wall, but as my legs became weaker and weaker, and the shower wall steamier and steamier, i needed to lean on him. I was calling his name in a steady rhythm, and before he pushed me over the edge, i pulled his head up to myself, to kiss me. I opened my mouth, allowing him to slip his tongue inside, and as he brushed out the wet hair from my face, i could taste myself on his sweet lips. I made him groan by sucking on his neck, knowing every inch of his body perfectly too. It wasn't even a challenge to find the point that made him call my name desperately. As our tongues caressed each other passionately, and we became one again, holding me close to himself, my chest pressed up to him. I locked my hands behind his neck, making him hold me, as my legs were more and more on the way to give up standing. When we called each other's name in sync, i rested my head on his shoulder, and he kissed my cheek, just to rest his head on my shoulder after the relief. Breathlessly.

-Okay. So we need to set up the guest room, and make the house a bit cleaner. - i said, while my friends were sitting in the kitchen, forced to listen to me.
-Mer, why are we doing this again? - Alex asked.
-Shepherd's mommy is coming. - Christina shew an evil look at him, making fun of us.
-Hey! If you want to live in this house, you help now! - i warned them.
-Mer, my mother raised five kids! The house is fine the way it is. - i heard Derek's voice from behind me.
-Hey! You shhs! Your mother already likes you, so we're cleaning! We still have 2 hours, until we have to leave. Izzie, please, make them help me! - i begged her.
-Shepherd kiss her, so she shuts up. - Alex asked Derek.
-Hey! - he defended me, but do as he told so. The next second, i felt his lips on mine, passionately kissing me. He shoved his tongue inside of my mouth, and our tongues battled, his winning this time. He sucked on my bottom lip, and held my waste, so our lower parts just touched, making me shimmer. He pulled away a second later, and left me with swollen cherry lips.
-You can't kiss me like that in front of them - i whispered into his ear.
-Why? - he asked back, pinning me to the kitchen counter, while leaning one of his hands on it.
-Because it makes me forget why we're here, and not upstairs alone - i blushed before i could finish the sentence, and he chuckled on my answer, pulling completely away. As soon as he did i missed his warmth near me.
-Thanks. - Alex looked at Derek, thanking him for shutting me up for a minute.
-Okay..Everybody puts their stuff away. I don't care what's in your room until it's in your room. Derek, you put the sheets on, and the towel. Christina please, please help me in the bathroom.
-No, thank you. - she shook her head.
-You get the sparkly pager for another day. - i offered.
-Which bathroom is it? - she asked back instantly.
After an hour of cleaning, and arguing about cleaning i considered the house okay. We still had half an hour until we had to leave to the hospital, so we were sitting in the living-room.
-Mer, i put the inappropriate CDs in the back, tossed that strange looking sock into the trash from the bathroom, took the condoms out from behind of the cookie jar, and threw out the old orange juice. - Izzie announced.
-You are my favorite! - i hugged her.
-Is the sparkly pager mine tomorrow? - she asked hopefully.
-Of course! - i smiled at her trickiness.
-Evil! - Christina threw the remote control at her.
-Smart. - she outplayed her.
I spent the other half an hour sitting on the sofa, talking serious business with my girlfriends. Which meant...well surgeries and boys.
-Is the gossip club ready to go? - Alex asked us, looking at Izzie.
-Yeah. - she answered, and we all got up from the couch, and got into two cars.

At exactly four pm, when Derek's mother's plane should've landed, because it had a delay, i scrubbed out of a surgery. I tried calming my wildly beating heart, and took a big breath, as i pushed on the door of the OR. I managed to get to the nurse's station, and i saw Derek standing there, talking on the phone.
-What? Why? - he said, sounding concerned.
-Yeah, that's something she would do..- she said after listening for a few seconds.
-Okay, thank you. Bye! - he put the phone into his pocket.
-She will be here in a few minutes. - he told me.
-How was your surgery? - he asked me, while we walked to a not so busy, quieter corner.
-Good. - i answered shortly, still not sure if i will vomit or not from the nervousness i felt in my stomach in the next minute.
-Mer. Mer. - he called my name.
-Are you okay? You look pale. - he held my hands, turning me to him.
-Yeah. I'm just nervous. Slightly. - i spit it out, taking a big breath again.
-Okay. Don't worry. I'll be here. Hey. - he pulled out a bit of hair from my forehead.
-She's kind. I promise.
-'Kay. - i said, but not persuaded enough.
-Come here. - he pulled me to himself, and as he pressed his mouth to mine, my tensed muscles relaxed a bit. I accepted his invitation when he parted his lips a bit, and shoved my tongue inside of his mouth. I sucked on his lip a bit, and he started returning the favor, when we heard a voice. I immediately pulled away, and saw an older woman standing behind the man whose lips were just passionately on mine.
-Derek! - the woman pulled him into a tight hug.
-Mum. - he accepted it but first shew me an apologetic look. I instantly blushed. This is perfect. Amazing. Wonderful. Derek's mother had to meet me for the first time like this. See me for the first time like this. On his son's mouth.