Dating

I smiled wide when I saw Finn's head at the door of the bar. I waved towards him, when i noticed Derek's dark brown curls too behind him. They didn't notice each other up until both of them were standing at the table of mine.
-Finn, Derek - i nodded as a greeting.
-Mer, what's going on? - Derek asked looking at me worried.
-Why is he here? - Finn nodded looking towards Derek.
-Okay...I made my decision. - looking at both of them with a short pause.
I want to consider my opportunities. - while they stared at me curiously i continued.
I don't want to rush into anything, or make the wrong decision, even if a wrong one exists... And luckily there is a way that i can do all of this. In the olden days they called it dating.
-You want to date? - Derek asked.
-Yes. - i answered sinking into his eyes.
-Both of us? - Finn questioned me.
-Yes. - i said now sinking into his eyes.
-Now good night for both of you! - i said my goodbyes after downing my last shot of tequila and showing a slight shy smile, standing up and leaving the bar.
-You out? - I heard Finn ask Derek over my shoulder, while i was getting lost in the crowd, heading towards the exit.
-No. You?
-Of course not.

In the morning
-Good morning Derek.
-Indeed it is. - he said kissing me back. I pecked his lips a little, and his hands were tangled in my soft waves, while my hands travelled down his muscular naked body. I turned around just to greet the other man lying there also naked.
-Good morning Finn.
-Morning Mer. - he pulled me closer, kissing my lips softly, i tasted him, and plunged my tongue into his mouth, fighting his gently, while his hands started caressing my bare chest, before i pulled away breathless.
-Did you sleep enough? - he asked me.
-Not really. - i answered.
-Do you wanna sleep now? - Derek asked getting on his elbows facing me.
-Not really.

-Meredith! Meredith! Meredith! Mer get up!!! - i heard the sharp knocking on my wooden door, waking me up.
-Ahh. - i sighed.
-Mer wakeup! - the voice kept telling me from the other side of the door.
-In a minute! - i yelled back with an irritated voice. Rubbed my eyes and faced my empty bed. Derek. And Finn. I picked up my red robe from the other end of the bed and put it on my naked body, tying a huge knot on the side, still feeling the desire which my dream made bigger, but in reality, none of the handsome men were here to help it.
-George, this better be good because you interrupted the best dream I have had so far in my life. - I opened the door with my brows furrowed.

After we solved the incident with Callie, who happened to think George told him to move in for a longer period of time, we drove to work. George kept talking about a patient of his through the entire ride, but i listened to it, deciding to be a good friend, but as soon as i could i got separated from him, and went into a totally different direction. I met Christina in front of the elevators.
-Whoa, somebody is in a good mood today - Christina greeted me sarcastically.
-George woke me up from the best dream that i have ever had, apparently i live with Callie now, and her boyfriend has a suuper important patient today, and he couldn't keep his mouth shut about it - i told her without taking a breath.
-Okay Grumpyella let's change into scrubs
When we left the locker room and went to the elevators again,waiting for it's doors to open, i finally felt calmer again, daydreaming about my night, while listening to Christina talking about Burke.
-But he is not a patient Mer! He is Preston Burke, he's just milking it. You know he has got me fetching his food and the papers and the slippers like a dog.
The doors of the lift opened, and Derek came out of it.
-Hey- he stepped in front of me, saying hi, with two coffees in his hands.
-Hi. I had a dream about you last night. - i started in the middle.
-You did?
-Mhm.
-What was i doing? Bringing you coffee? - he put on his Mcdreamy smile with a curious look, handing me one of the coffees in his hand.
-You were definitely not bringing me coffee, but coffee is good.- that is when i felt Christina's eyes on me, with a grin.
-I was told dating starts with a casual invitation over a cup of coffee.
-Oh, does it? - i looked at him smiling wide.
-So Meredith, would you like to go out on a date with me tonight? How was that? Was that casual enough? - he turned to Christina who skipped the elevator waiting for me, and leaning with her hand against the wall. She answered with a nod, meaning it was acceptable.
- Okay, I'll pick you up at eight. - he walked away, and i turned after him biting my lover lip, when the doors of the other elevator opened. Finn walked out of it. I was caught by a surprise, still filled with excitement over Derek, and our date.
-I was in the neighborhood. Okay, actually i wasn't, but you were worth a detour. - he greeted me.
-I...I had a dream about you last night. -i smiled in an embarrassment, feeling Christina's eyes burning a hole in my back.
-Well, was it a good dream?
-It was.
-And what was i doing? - he asked genuinely curious.
-Yeah Mer, what was he doing? - aiming the conversation towards Derek, and giving a sign discretely, that she was surprised.
-Ahm. - i couldn't say anything, and didn't want to say anything, especially in the middle of the hospital, so as the best idea that i had, i changed the subject of the conversation.
-What've you got?
-Some snacks from the bakery that you love so much. I assumed with some snacks you have to say yes if i invite you for dinner tonight.
-Ohm, ohm Mer dinner tonight? Are you, are you free tonight? - Christina looked at me, clearly enjoying the situation.
-Actually, i am not free tonight. - i confessed.
-Well how about lunch? I could come here. - he offered.
-Are you volunteering to eat the hospital food?
-I-love crappy food. - he said in a way that melted my heart.
-One o clock?
-I will be here. - he gave me a last smile, and left.
Christina immediately turned towards me, with a confused look, while i still couldn't believe what has just happened.
-You had a dream about both of them?
I didn't answer, just stared at her with glowing eyes.
-A threesome? - she asked and her mouth fell onto the ground.
I didn't answer, i let her come to a conclusion.
-Just when i think you are boring, you rise! - and she left.
-I am dating! And it.... Comes with snacks! - i looked into the white paper-bag  that Finn brought me, as my defense.