The first two dates

I was having lunch with Finn in the cafeteria at the hospital. I felt my friends staring at me, but tried to pay no attention to them, and finish the pleasant conversation with Finn. That was when i Derek entered the room, grabbing a cup of coffee, and i instantly noticed it from the corner of my eyes, and hoping that he would just simply pass by, and accept that i am having lunch with Finn. I felt an instant relief when he just left, but it immediately disappeared when Derek Shepherd, my Mcdreamy turned back, and cornered our table.
-Oh God! I am so sorry about this! - i apologized in advance.
-What? - Finn asked.
-Hi, Having lunch? - Derek asked putting his coffee down on the table, next to Finn's.
-In fact, we are.
-Good. That's good. You know, i am sorry for interrupting, i just wanted to ask if you would like to scrub in on my surgery?
-What? Really? I can scrub in? On the little 5 year old with the brain tumor?
-If you would like to. - he added.
-When is it? - i asked instantly feeling the trick.
-I assume that now. - Finn answered instead of Derek.
-I am sorry. I am so sorry. But i am an intern. I have a lot to learn, and he is cutting a brain in half! - i tried saving the situation.
-It's okay. Just go. I will call you tonight.
-Tonight is not good for her. She is going on a real date. With me. - Derek added with a proud voice.
-Derek just go. - i stated and got up to leave with him.
-I am so sorry Finn. - i apologized again, and he nodded. That is how it happened that i left my date with Derek instead of Finn.
-Now i owe Finn another date. - i told Derek as we were walking towards the room.
-It is okay. He needs to get every help that he can.
-You think he can't take the heat! - i kind of stated instead of asking.
-I think he's out of his league, but you can't blame a guy for trying. - he added.
-So when does the surgery start? - i asked a bit aggressively, changing the subject.
-Four o clock. Now you are prepping her for surgery. - he smiled with a small arrogance, when i became furious.
- I can't let you scrub in without work! - he laughed walking away.

In the evening
After our date, he walked me back to my house.
-Tonight was excellent. - he looked at me with shiny eyes, holding my hand.
-It really was. Are you coming in? - i agreed.
-I don't know. Am i? - he came closer.
-Well, you could come in for a drink. Or a coffee. I owe you one for this morning.
-Yeah, you do.
I giggled, looking into his eyes deeply. He stepped closer, just air parting us, our bodies already touching, and he put his hand on my chin, like last time. As a response i put mine on his. I could feel the heat radiating off of him, and i was sure i was giving out the same amount of heat. It was there. The spark was there between us. In my head, i was already thinking of his hands and tongue, feeling the heat slowly going downwards, to the center of my body. I was just a moment away from touching his lips with mine, when my foggy brain heard a sound, and i pulled away immediately, with the sense that i had left.
-Hi! - Finn appeared.
-Hey...What are you doing here?
-One of my patients made strawberry ice cream at home, and gave it to me, as a present. You immediately came into my mind, and i thought i would bring it to you, because strawberry is your all time favorite.
-You remembered. - my breath hitched.
-Of course he remembered. - Derek sighed sarcastically.
-How did you know she would be here?- he also added
-I didn't.
-Well then why didn't you think about that the ice cream might melt? If you leave itin front of the door?
-You know Derek, -Finn has gotten less understanding in the moment, and wanted to continue arguing, looking at Derek.
-Enough! This is not dating. I want moonlight, and flowers, and candy, and people trying to feel me up. Nobody is trying to feel me up. Nobody is even looking at me. I'm an intern, do the two of you have any idea how much effort it takes to do all this? I am waxed and plucked and I have a clean top on. And the two of you are looking at each other. - i nearly yelled at both of them in the end.
-Meredith! .... - Derek said.
-No, my fantasy is not two men looking at each other.- i stated angrily.
-We didn't...- Finn started
-No talking until one of you figures out how to put on a date. I want heat! I want romance! Damn it, I want to feel like a freaking lady! - now i yelled, going into my apartment, shutting the door loudly in their faces. That is when i remembered the strawberry ice-cream, and teared open the door grabbing it from Finn's hands, shutting the door into their faces again,hoping that this could cool me down.