First time (mature)

We were in the OR, with Christina scrubbing in together, when a nurse entered the room.
-Dr. yang, Dr.Burke sent me to tell you, that an emergency case rolled in, and he is operating now.
-Oh, no. - she said, staying still
-Okay, thank you...for that. - i thanked the nurse, and turned toward my friend, as she ran out of the OR.
-What the hell are you doing?
-Going to Burke's surgery.
-What? Are you connected at the hip? Bailey told us we are doing this surgery together, right now.
-I...i have to go to Burke's surgery.
-Why? Do you think that he can't operate without you? - i said sarcastically, but when she froze with a worried look on her face, i understood.
-He...he can't operate without you...That's what you were telling me...He needs you...I I don't understand...Derek cleared him..,for surgery...-i rambled.
-He is having tremors.
-Christina...You cannot let him operate.
-I did, and i do.
-That's not...right.
-Was dating two men were right? Is sleeping with your boss right? Was cutting the LWAD-wire right? Was taking the exam twice right? - she kept telling me our mistakes.
-Okay...I'll...handle Bailey...Go! But you will have to tell Derek...Before it gets worse. I am your person, and i will keep your secret. Just...go now, help him! - i pushed her towards Or 4, while i ran back to OR 2.
I scrubbed in again, thinking about how the hell this has happened.
-Dr. Bailey. X i nodded towards her.
-Grey! Where is Yang?
-She...had an emergency.
-What kind of emergency? - she shot me a look.
-Personal kind...- i answered not looking into her eyes.
-Tell her, if in the future, she is not in the OR, when she is supposed to, she won't see an opened body for a month. Now let's start.
When we finished the surgery, Bailey turned towards me.
-Close, please. - and she left the OR, just to storm in again a few minutes later.
-Does another surgery with Preston Burke a personal kind of emergency for you? And for Yang?
-I...I am sorry Dr. Bailey, but it was an emergency. You should talk to...her. - I didn't want to say anything.
-Oh, i will. - she promised.

I was lying in bed with Derek, he was staring at the ceiling.
-You knew. You knew and you didn't tell me. - he turned to me, aiming to Burke's tremors.
-You let me go to my interview, and do everything, when i cleared him falsely.
-I am sorry. But Christina is my person...And she told me this, trusting me with the information. I couldn't tell you. Not like that.
-But it was because of me!
-No it wasn't. The chief knows that, Bailey knows that, we know it, and even
Preston knows it. He didn't tell you about them, and he should've.
-Well you should've too.
-Look, i promised her, not to tell you. And i keep my promises to her. She is my person..
-I am your person too.
-Now, yes. But she was...she was there...when you weren't. - i finished shyly.
He sighed.
-I am sorry. I am sorry that I wasn't there for you, when you needed me.
-But from now on, i will be there. I will always be there...and i will show up..i will show up when we argue...even if i yell, even if you yell, i will always show up. I can promise you that. And i want to be your person. When she can't, when she can, always. And i want you to be my person too. - he held my chin pulling me close.
-Well, how am I supposed to know that? - i asked confused.
-You have really never done this before.
-No, i haven't. - i confessed.
-It's true. I will do everything i have just said. - he just lay there next to me, as i was breathing him in, and that's all i needed as a comfort for the moment.
-How was your interview? - i asked after a while.
-Bad. - he sighed, holding me close.
-On a scale from one to ten?
-Seven. - i kissed his cheek, and asked again.
-And now?
-Six. - i kissed his lips just for a moment, and pulled away just after a second.
-Now?
-Five. - i pressed my lips to his, just for a little longer than before, and pulled away.
-Mhmm, four.
As an answer, i did it again, but this time, shoving my tongue inside of his mouth. I didn't want to, but I pulled away just after tasting his mouth.
-Definitely a three. - this time he turned me towards him, and we were facing each other. He caressed my chin with his thumb, drawing out the shape of my face. I pulled a little closer to him, and we kept eye contact. He suddenly grabbed my hips, making me lie on top of him, and he shove his tongue inside of my mouth now, but didn't pull away. I bit his lower lip gentle.
-A two now. - he mumbled into my lips, again rearranging my bangs, while he kept his mouth on mine. He moved his hips upwards, just a little, and with this he just turned me on more. I felt the heat inside of me, and the desire rising. This time i wasn't going to be able to resist him, but when he turned us over, so he was on top of me, i was completely sure of not wanting to. He bit my earlobe, and started kissing my neck, as i let out some sweet moans.
He pulled away, to link into my eyes.
-Mhm, don't stop.
-You sure now? - he asked as he moved his hips, and i definitely felt something.
-Mhm, please.
-Good, cause I didn't want to stop...- he kissed my neck again, as i buckled my torso against his.
-Obvi...ously. - i answered out of breath, grinding my hand against him.
-Mhm, time to get you out of that shirt of yours. - he slid down the top of my pyjama shirt, revealing my shoulders. He moved his mouth with his fingers, as i arched my body into his hands. He kept making his way down with his tongue, going awfully slow towards the place i wanted him the most. The desire was now huge in me, i know what i wanted. He licked around my inner thigh, continuing the teasing, as his hands wondered on my now bare chest.
-Derek, ple...ase
-Taking it slow...- he reminded me teasing again with his tongue.
-Not .... now, tha..ts - i started but he made me gasp, as i felt his tongue on me.
-O...oveer. - i moaned putting my hands into his dark curls, guiding his head between my legs. He didn't need guiding. He immediately found my spot, and i took him in.
-Derekk...Don't ever stop thaat. - i cried arching me back.
He started rubbing me, moving his thumbs from the upper parts of me.
That's when he pushed me over the edge for the first time. Awfully soon.
I moaned as i felt the first wave hit me. That feeling i already knew all too well, that only he made me feel, was here again. He stayed in between my legs, and as i came back a bit from my high, he pulled his fingers between us again. He rubbed circles, and watched me while doing so again. As he didn't stop, the desire rose again inside of me, making me want more. I pulled on his hair, making him come closer, and i bopped his head down, wanting his tongue again so badly. When he got the sign, he started building up another wave of pleasure.
He kept moving his tongue faster and faster, making me sweat, and beg for more. I was panting loudly, and sure of my roommates could already hear me, but that didn't stop me from screaming when i finished. I pulled him up to me, tasting myself in his mouth.
-You are wearing a little too many clothes, don't you think?
-The things i want to do with you definitely require less clothes. - he answered as i pulled off his pajama pants, rubbing him through his boxers. He kept groaning as i kissed his neck, and he pulled a handful of my hair back, revealing my body more. He lay me down, and came onto the top of me. We kept eye contact, while being one again. We both gasped when he became a part of me. I pulled him in for a passionate kiss, using every power my tongue had, wanting to turn him on even more.
It worked, because he started going faster, making us go toward the end. When i clenched around him, i let out my loudest moan so far, and he followed me shortly after.
-Love you.
-Love you too.
After a little recovery, i moved on top of him, moving my bare bottom over him, slightly touching.
-You are one of a horny girlfriend. - he smirked, touching me.
-Isn't this your dream? Your horny girlfriend on top of you, naked still after what we've just done....- i teased him.
-Good thing dreams come true then. - he chuckled slightly, rolling me over, just for me to roll him back again.
-Me in control. You are paying for the earlier teasing...- i said kissing his already swollen red lips with a force.
-You won't be able to walk tomorrow...- he whispered into my ears.
-Guess we'll have to stay here... - i moaned loudly again, pulling him in for another kiss.