Cheer me up

-Do you want to dance it out? - i asked Christina as she was laying in our bed.
-No.
-Do you want to drink tequila?
-No.
-Do you want to call me names? Mock me endlessly?
-No.
-Trying to cheer you up. - i kept facing the wall.
-Yeah, well stop it, it's annoying.. And it's not working..-she pulled the covers on her head again.
-Do you want the sparkle pager? For another day? - i took it off from my bedside table, handing it to her.
-That's not funny. 
-You're sad. Actually sad. Do you want to know how i know it's the right thing to give you the sparkle pager? For another day? Cause you're so sad, you're not even asking me for it. - i gave an explanation right after the question.
-I'm giving it to you. For some time. Shiny shiny pager with lots of shiny shiny surgeries.
-If i were the kind of person who kisses people...i would kiss you. - she accepted it, playing with its buttons. I pulled a pillow on top of my head, avoiding the kiss. The imaginary kiss.
-So...did you have a surgery with the shiny shiny pager today? - i asked her again.
-Yep.
-And how did it go?
-Well..fine.
-Fine?
-Yeah. Two was there.
-I'm listening.. - i told her, turning towards her on the bed.
-So... - after she spent half an hour explaining the situation to me, i finally got what she was trying to tell me. Long story short, Lexie was examining a patient, some kid of Nick, whose artery blew, and Lexie covered it with her hands. She was scared, and he needed a surgery, but the ORs were all taken. They gave him blood, and stopped the bleeding. Nick said he loved my sister, but she just ignored it. They prepped him, and after getting an OR, with Sloan, Nick was ready to die. Except he didn't. They saved him.
-For you any good surgeries without the shiny shiny pager? - she asked repeating my earlier sentence.
-Yeah.
-Really? Even without this? - she raised the pager.
-Yeah.
-Now, i am the one listening.
-Before. Do we like Hanh now?
-No. She put me off of her case!
-Good. Because i yelled at her.
-What did you say? - she asked skeptically.
-Shut up. - i told her remembering the earlier actions in the OR.
-Sassy. I like it. So go on. - she turned to me, getting excited. Now i was the one talking for half an hour. Going through everything that happened to me that day. From seeing a paramedic in the ambulance with the Chief, to getting him into an OR, to starting a heart surgery all alone. I told her how i yelled at the cardio attending, and managed to put the needle in the right place. Throughout how Richard said he was proud of me, and how Ray eventually survived.
-Wow...Lot in a day. - Christina yawned.
-Hey! You do not dare sleep in when i'm telling a story.
-Sorry...tired. - she yawned again.
-I know...- i accepted her apology.
-Me too. - i confessed.
-Sleep? - she asked already closing her eyes.
-Yeah. - i answered, and closed mine too. I waited for her to drift off onto a deeper sleep, and then got out of bed. I took the stairs quietly in my socks, and entered the kitchen.
-Still awake, huh? - Derek asked me, sitting at the table, reading something.
-Barely. Whatcha doing? - i stopped in front of him, singing him to pull his chair out, so i could sit in his lap.
-Look at it yourself. - he took the hint, and pulled me into his lap, holding my waste. He hid his face in my neck, and i looked at the papers.
-Wow...It's the house.
-Mhm..- he nodded, giving a kiss to my neck.
-We will need to decide on a lot of things. - i yawned once.
-Yeah.
-I want it to face the lake. The windows. Big windows. And two floors. And a nice kitchen.
-Mhm... - he turned me over, so i was facing him.
-Comfortable bed. - he said kissing my lips once.
-Not so tired anymore...- i whispered into his ears, as kissed me again. I lowered my forehead, and pressed it to his. He cupped my face with his hands, and brought my lips back down to his. He captured my lips again with his, and my fingers were wondering in his brown hair. I tangled my legs behind his back, and i felt his hands wonder around my shorts. When he made me forget how late it was, and that we were in the kitchen, i let him snuggle my shorts off a little more, and trace the outline of my panties. I felt the anticipation creep inside of me, and i squeezed his inner thighs with my free hands. I was still straddling his lap, and he buckled his hips upwards, making me moan once into his ear.
-You know... - i started, but when he pulled his fingers under my shirt, following the straight line of my spine, my breath hitched.
-Mhm...- he answered, waiting for my comment.
-I might need to take another shower..just in case i forgot the other one... - i got it out.
-You definitely forgot the last one. - he stood up, but still with my feet locked behind him.
-Am i heavy? - i asked as i let him take me up.
-Mer, you barely weight anything. - he said into my hair, taking in my lavender essence.
-Yeah, sure..- i made fun of his answer.
-Hey! - he stopped at the middle of the staircase.
-I can take you up. The stairs. Anytime. In fact, i'll do it. Every night if we move in.
-Every night? - i asked giggling.
-Yeah. - he promised.
-What if i get fat?
-Yeah, like you could...
-Maybe someday i will.
-Then i'll work out. - he promised, easily holding my ass, so i felt safer, and took the way towards our bathroom.
-Stop! - i warned him before he opened the bedroom door.
-Why? - he opposed, but stopped anyway.
-Christina is asleep in there! So think before you do the bendy thing in the shower..- i hid my head in his neck, feeling the rush run into my cheeks.
-Mer. Are you blushing? - he called my name, knowing me well, still holding me on his front. I nodded slightly my head, but didn't lift it.
-You are cute when you are embarrassed. - was the only thing he said, and opened into out bedroom, just to put me down in the bathroom...
-I love you. - i whispered to him in the shower.
-Love you too.

I know this is a bit shorter, but the new idea needs a new chapter. Please ,leave a review!