I'm pregnant

All this meant to be stuff...Crap. But why not believe it? Really? Who doesn't want more romance in their life? Maybe it's just up to us. To make it happen.
-Hey! - Derek entered as i was sitting on the couch.
-Hey. - i greeted him, and took a shaky big breath.
-So..I talked to Klemons. He referred the tumor patient as somebody over at Seattle Press. - he told me, while he put down his bag on a chair.
-Great. Uhm...Take..take a look at the shirt i bought Zola. It's in the bag. On..the counter. - i lifted my hand, pointing to the bag with a strange movement.
-Oh, Meredith..Guys don't get all goo-go over baby clothes. - he sighed, but turned back anyway.
-Just look. - i kept blinking nervously.
-What is this? - he took it out. I saw the look change on his face as he read the letters on the small pink T-shirt which was for Zola. I stood up as he looked into my eyes, and i was smiling wide, when he turned the shirt. World's best big sister. - i read it. Lexie helped me pick out.
-It's only five weeks. And i'm sure i shouldn't even be telling you. And i still have a hostile uterus, and terrible things are constantly happening to us. Which is why i haven't told anyone..i haven't even told Christina yet. Except Lexie..Cause she found.. me in the bathroom. So if you tell anyone..I..I swear i will kick you out of this house...that you built us. - i looked around.
-Don't worry. And good things happen to us. - he kept coming over to me quickly.
-We are gonna have another baby! - he kissed my lips once softly and brief.
-We are gonna have another baby! - i giggled out, and hugged him to myself. He didn't let me go, but just kept us close to each other, while i couldn't stop smiling.

In the morning i woke up in Derek's arms. But as i was just about to close my eyes for another hour or so, i felt a strange sensation in my stomach, and immediately jumped out of bed, rolling out of his arms, running off into the bathroom's direction. I flung the door open, and kneeled over the toilet, just getting there in time. My mouth opened itself, and i held onto the side of the toilet, while letting everything get out. I felt Derek's warm hands over my back, stroking it in the next second. He held my hair in a loose ponytail, taking it out of my other grip. I let him hold it, while my dinner was still coming out.
-It's okay. - his voice kept comforting me.
-Okay. - he held my back, as a tremble ran through my body, when i had to go over the toilet one more time.
-It's nearly over. - he whispered, as i kept my eyes closed and finally let myself fall back, keeping my eyes closed. He flushed the toilet, hiding the disgusting evidence.
-There you go. - he squatted down next to me, while he was still holding my back with one of his hands, keeping me stable, like a chair. He wiped my mouth with some toilet paper, as i still kept my eyes closed, trying to control the nausea.
-Do you want to stand up? - he asked me softly.
-Mhm. - i mumbled, not trusting to open my mouth. I held onto his hand now, letting him help me up and steady myself. He was holding me, below my elbow, and i enjoyed the darkness from behind my eyes.
-Take a breath. - i did as he told me so, and handed me a cup filled with water. I took it gratefully, and wet my dry lips. I spit out the first sip into the sink, followed by the second, and then gave it back to him. But he returned it, telling me without words to drink a little. I sighed taking another sip. He led me back to bed, not stopping to hold me still somewhere, and i sat down to my side.
-I need to get used to this. - i mumbled as i closed my eyes again, resting my head on the pillow.
-I'm sorry. - he tied my hair into a low bun.
-Not your fault. - i whispered weakly.
-Well..- he pulled his mouth, and i knew he was smiling without looking at him.
-Morning sickness is not your fault then. - i corrected myself, while i snuggled close to him.
-Thank you...for coming. - i pushed my back under the covers, into his chest, and he caressed me hip with his fingers.
-I'll come. Always. - he assured me.
-Get some sleep. - he kissed my cheek.

-Mer...Mer...It's time to wake up...- i felt two fingers slide on my cheeks.
-What time...is it...? - i mumbled sleepily.
-Seven. - he answered.
-What? - i opened only one of my eyes.
-Don't worry. Zola's ready. She's watching a cartoon.
-Why didn't you wake me? - i sat up looking at him confused.
-You were sleeping so peacefully...And i figured that - he started, but i interrupted him again, jumping up just like before. I sprinted into the bathroom, opening up the toilet with a movement. I leant over it, not even having enough time to sit or kneel down onto the ground.
I struggled there for a moment alone, but in the next second he was with me. Again. Soothing my back and encouraging me while holding my hair out of my face. When i heard the toilet flush, i straightened my back, facing him.
-I'm okay.
-You're okay. This baby really likes sending back food, doesn't it? - he joked while sat me down on top of the toilet, now of course a covered seat. I nodded, and wiped my mouth.
-Yeah...I'm..gonna take a shower. - i spit the water into the sink. Again.
-Do it. - he leaned close to get me on the lips for a second, but i pulled away.
-Stinky breath. - i warned him.
-I can handle it. - he smiled at me, and pressed his mouth to mine for a second.
-We'll be waiting for you. Call me if you need anything. - he assured me, and closed the door behind himself.
The warm water made me slightly feel better. It washed of the smells, and toothpaste definitely did a great job.
When i was standing in a towel in front of the wardrobe, i chose a warm sweater, collecting some power.
-Hey Zozo...How'd you sleep? - i kissed the top of her head, while she was sitting in front of the telly, amazed by the newest episode of some kind of Barbie. She gooed back something, as i went into the kitchen.
-I made you a toast. - Derek pushed a plate towards me.
-I..ew. - i pulled the corner of my mouth.
-Mer, you need to eat something..And drink a lot. - he came closer, pulling out my freshly washed bangs from my face.
-I..can't. - i answered honestly, and as i thought about food, my stomach grumbled, reminding me that i haven't eaten anything since last night's dinner.
-Just a bite. - he asked me.
-Fine. - i took it.
-Do you want coffee?
-No...no coffee. Tea.
-Giving up coffee? - he raised an eyebrow.
-Baby doesn't need it. And i'll survive. - i sighed.
-I love you. - he kissed my lips, and some crumbs fell off of my mouth.