Bath together (mature)

-Mer, where are you going? - George asked me, as i was putting my coat on.
-To the trailer. I'm staying there tonight.
-Have fun! - Izzie shouted from the kitchen.
-Bye!
I drove my car over to the trailer, and i got out, after parking it next to the grass. I walked into the trailer, finding the door opened, letting myself in. But when i got in, I couldn't process what i saw. There was a young lady, a very pretty young lady sitting on Derek's bed, and I just caught Derek coming out of the bathroom with a towel rapped around his waist. I froze for a moment, already feeling the tears in my eyes, ready to roll out.
-Derek...- i said with a broken voice, and turned around to leave quickly.
-Meredith! Meredith, stop! - i heard him shouting to me, but i just hopped into my car, and started driving straight back home. I was already crying on the way home, my sight was disturbed by the tears, and i was hoping that today my roommates had gone to sleep early. We were planning with Derek to spend the night together, at the trailer, and go to work the next day. Together. I guess we are not together anymore. This can't happen again. I parked the car, and wiped my tears, quietly opening the door. This time i had some luck. Everything was quiet. I went up, to my room, and changed into pyjamas. I didn't even care to brush my teeth, i just fell into bed. I knew it was pathetic, but i hugged his T-shirt to my chest, taking in his smell. He had slept here in the last few days, so it had his natural smell. I wiped my eyes again, and fell back into sleep.
Next morning i went in before everybody else. I had barely slept that night, and i left a note on the fridge. Gone to work early today, sorry. I changed into my scrubs, and went to find Bailey.
-Dr,Bailey, good morning. - i murmured.
-Grey, what the hell are you doing here?
-I came in early today. Couldn't sleep.
-Didn't have a teddy bear last night? - she asked laughing at her own joke.
I just nodded.
-You okay, Grey?
-Fine. Just need to work.
-Stevens will be with you today. Remember, don't let her work, she is just there, observing. You are her boss for the day. I will tell her the same. Now go, you can start rounds. And wash your damn eyes! They are red as hell! - i kept nodding, and took my way towards the bathrooms, to splash some cold water on my face.

-Mer, i am with you today. Bailey told me to come and find you! Whoo, what happened to you?
-I am fine.
-What happened to you? - she asked holding my hands for a moment.
-There was a lady last night in Derek's trailer. And she was beautiful. Like a model or something. And he came out just in a towel.
-I am sorry, Mer. Did you talk to him? Should i talk to him? Maybe we should ask Chris to talk to him. Maybe yell at him.
-It's okay. I will talk to him. After work. Now let's go. - i said pulling her through the hallway.
-Oh no! That's her. - i started freaking out.
-Meredith! - Derek called me during we were walking through the halls.
-Yes, Derek? - i sighed deciding to stop.
-I would like to introduce you to my sister. That's Nancy.
-Ohh...A sister? - i looked at Derek with a shy smile. My heart felt like tons easier.
-Yeah, mhm.
-Oh...so you are one of Derek's sisters. - I giggled awkwardly.
-Well, i knew you didn't think i was the wife, because you already ran her off.
-Okay...We gotta go now! - Izzie tried saving the situation.
-I will call you Derek. Bye, Nancy! - i nodded politely.
-Wow. Mcdreamy's sister is Mcbitchy! -Izzie whispered into my ears.

-Derek is coming over tonight. - i announced to my roommates when we were sitting in the living-room, after dinner.
-In fact, he will be over in 15 minutes, i guess, i have just talked to him.
-Okay. - George said.
-Is he sleeping over?
-Yeah. It's not a problem, right? - i asked them.
-No. But will we need earplugs? - Izzie asked laughing.
-Haha, very funny. Not yet, anyways.
-I'll be upstairs. Send him up, please! Good night for you!
-Good night Mer!
I went straight up to my bedroom, and decided that it was time to change the sheets of my bed, so i started doing that, while waiting for Derek. I also changed the pillows, and the blankets, just to make sure, and tossed them in the washing machine. I became all sweaty from the packing, so it was time for a shower. That's when i heard the front door open, and a deep voice, which i assumed was Derek's, with a higher one, that might've been Izzie's. I opened the door just in time, and Derek came in greeting me, with a deep kiss.
-Hey
-Hi. I was just changing the bed.
-You could've waited for me. I can change the sheets very weell. - he made the last word longer.
-How was your day? - he asked, hopping down onto the mattress.
-Tiring. And long. And i am all sweaty now, but i am here with you. - i went closer to him, leaning against his chest.
-How was yours?
-Long surgery, mean sister, waking up without you, but now it's okay. - he closed his eyes.
-Because i am also sweaty from running all day long like an idiot, but with you. - he hugged me, kissing into my neck.
-We should take a bath. - i suggested.
-Together? - he asked, with glittering eyes.
-Why not? We all need one. Why not together?
-Love the way you're thinking.- he said, placing short kisses on my lips.
-Just remember, we are taking it slow. Slow. - i pronounced, slipping my tongue into his mouth, and i got a deep moan from him.
-I will start the bath. - i said, getting up from the bed. I entered the bathroom, thinking about my idea. Was it a great one? I mean obviously yeah. With Derek in a tub? Damn, great idea. But will i be able to resist? I mean with Derek in a tub. Taking it slow. I kept saying in my head, but as his kisses replayed in my head, i wasn't so sure of wanting to resist his charm. I put some shower gel in the hot water, and mixed it, making bubbles. Derek came in after me, and turned to kiss me. I got lost in his kisses, especially when he bit my lip with his teeth, and cupped my ass with his hands. I was lost in him. In his dark curls, and mouth. I broke away, and with a groggy voice said:
-The bath will go cold. - Well, i was extremely wrong about that, because when we got naked, and in the tub, the water was hot. Really hot. Nearly burning, but it felt good. Derek got in first, and then me, leaning against his naked chest.
-I am sorry about my sister. She should've warned me she was coming. And she was mean to you, i promise she will apologize.
-It's okay. She doesn't have to. She was just worried about you. I'm just glad we are OK.
-We are more than OK. - he murmured into my ear.
-We should do this more often. This feels great. - i leant fully against him, confessing and relaxing with him.
-Completely agree. - i felt his lips at the top of my neck, making me shimmer in the hot water. He bit my earlobe playfully, and started going down. He kissed my neck again, and the place that he knew made me moan. When i let out my first groan, i, felt his hands wondering on my chest.
-Derek, ... we are taking ... it ... sl...sloow. - i could barely put a sensible sentence together. My brain was telling me to stop, but with his lips on my neck, it was hard to do so.
-You in a bathtub...with me...with bubbles...all wet...I know we are taking it slow...- as his hands kept wondering through my boobs, caressing them, towards my stomach, i recognized his two meaning sentence.
-I can take it incredibly slow...- from my stomach they went to my thighs.
-Mhmm- i tilted my head back, when i felt his hands stroking the inside of my thighs. With this, i threw every sensible thought out of my brain, and arched my back into his chest.
I wanted his hands at a direct part of my body, and i wasn't shy to show it. I pushed myself a little further form his chest, so his hands slid up on my thighs, touching my girl parts. He giggled into my ear, letting me know he gets what i want.
-Patience - he whispered in my ear, going back to my thighs, and drawing circles on it. It felt like hours as he finally reached the place i wanted him to reach, and he kept kissing my neck.
He kept drawing circles on the outer parts of me, and then he suddenly shove a finger inside of me. From the sudden sensation i let out a loud moan. He sucked on my neck, and kissed it again, moving his finger in and out. When i started moving my body with his finger, he joined another one, making me moan louder. When he put in a third one, i lost it, and i only wanted him to finish what he has started. I was moaning in a steady rhythm, still tilting my head back. When he slightly curled his fingers inside of me, hitting my precious spot, i was on the edge. I couldn't control my moaning, it became even louder. He whispered into my ear.
-Mer, quietly, your roommates will
-I ....do..n't ....caree. - i interrupted him, moaning again. There was no chance i could've stopped then. He started rubbing my clit, and kept sucking my neck at that one point. He curled his fingers inside of me, and i was done. I moaned a last long one, probably the loudest now, and I came all over his fingers, and in the water. He kept rubbing me, waiting for me to ride out my orgasm. I couldn't even move. I leant against him, hoping that he will hold me, so that I don't sink.
-Thank you Derek... - i turned my neck, and looked into his eyes.
He just kissed me as an answer.
-Want to get out? - he asked me, smiling at me, and i was still panting while i answered.
-Mhm.
I tried getting up, but my legs were still shaky from what he's just done to me. I blushed hard, trying to cover the way they moved.
-Hey...I have told you. No need to be embarrassed about anything. Plus i could make you shake with a look, and here you had my fingers...
He helped me out of the tub, and as we entered the bed, we immediately fell into sleep.