Chapter 200 Very deep cultivation experience!

In the morning, Mr. Walton came down from upstairs.

He asked Mr. Walton, "When do we eat?"

Mr. Walton said: "Laura slept late last night, so don't disturb her. Let her sleep for a while and wait for her to get up before eating."

Then Mr. Walton sat in the living room and watched the stock market.

Afterwards, Second Young Madam came in and said that she wanted to eat with Mr. Walton.

Mr. Walton clearly didn't take the call, but he got up and told his second young mistress that he had just received a phone call and had some matters to deal with at the company, so he left first.

The two of them had not met for more than two minutes …

She pursed her lips and smiled, "I'm not looking for him."

"Miss Green, you and I are both women, so I understand you. The moment I opened my eyes, I wanted to see the man I love. That's natural. "

Her face blushed slightly, but she didn't say anything.

Carol Wright said: "That's right, I want to buy some things today. Miss Green, can you accompany me there? I need your help. "

"Alright."

After dinner, she went upstairs to change her clothes.

Aunt cleaned up the table, Carol Wright stood up and looked at The butler.

Seeing that the Second Young Madam was staring at him, the butler asked: "Second Madam, do you have any instructions?"

"The butler, Miss Green and William … Are they really a couple? "

The butler did not understand and looked at her.

"But don't you find it strange? I just told Miss Green that she actually did not mind that William ate breakfast alone with me. Is she supposed to be jealous? "

The butler suddenly realized that the Second Madam was lying because she wanted to probe out Miss Green.

"She doesn't seem to have any reason to be angry when his boyfriend eats with his family's sister—in—law."

"But …She seems to know about my previous relationship with William. "

The butler did not say anything, for something like this, he was not in a position to express his opinion.

Carol Wright waved her hand: "Forget it, I shouldn't have done this. After all, this is his matter; The butler, let's keep today's matter a secret from the court. If, however, the court knows that Miss Green does not care so much about him, I'm afraid that they will feel uncomfortable too. "

"Yes, Second Madam."

Having worked in the Walton family for so many years, what the butler understood the most was to keep his boss's affairs a secret.

Carol Wright returned to her courtyard to change.

She made an appointment to leave at 9: 30.

She was always punctual.

She went out at 9: 20 and got into the car.

Being ten minutes late, Carol Wright finally appeared.

She opened the door and got in the car.

Seeing that Laura had arrived, she said in surprise: "Miss Green, so you have already come. I thought you had yet to come out."

She spoke: "If I had an appointment, I would never be late. If I was far away, I would leave an hour earlier. I wouldn't be late to meet people like today."