Chapter 28 William Walton VS Nick Anderson!

Nick Anderson's eyes met William Walton's.

There seemed to be sparks of fire between their eyes.

Laura Green's heartbeat speeded up.

She looked at Nick Anderson, then looked at William Walton, weighing the pros and cons in her heart.

After a moment, she tried to pull out the hand that William Walton was holding.

However, William Walton's grip was too tight, so she did not succeed.

Seeing her actions, a feeling of anger rose from William Walton's heart.

Under the situation where she had to choose between the two, she wanted to get rid of him?

How dare she?

He exerted force and pulled her towards himself.

Wearing high heels, she lost all the balance and directly fell into his arms.

He smirked and firmly embraced her waist in a 'hug' as he provocatively looked at Nick Anderson.

Nick Anderson's eyes were filled with hostility.

William Walton wasn't afraid at all. He lowered his head, and looked at the girl in his embrace, naturally kissing her forehead.

"My little, can't you wait for a while?"

Her face instantly flushed red.

Seeing her expression, William Walton lovingly pinched her cheeks: "Why are you blushing again, you're so cute, I won't be able to control myself."

Nick Anderson gritted his teeth, "Laura!"

She felt a chill on her back and struggled to leave William Walton's embrace.

The elevator door just opened.

She clenched her fist and said with a trembling voice, "Mr. Walton, can you wait for me in the car? I want to talk with Mr. Anderson, I'll be quick."

Her face held a pleading look, hoping that William Walton wouldn't make trouble.

After all, she didn't want to make trouble for her brother.

William Walton raised his eyebrows.

He knew he already achieved his aims.

He rubbed her untidy hair with satisfaction.

"Ok I'll go, I said yes because you are cute. You must be quick, or else …"

She interrupted, "Ten minutes is enough."

William Walton took off his jacket and put it on her shoulder.

He glanced at Nick Anderson coldly then turned and walked into the elevator.

When the elevator door was closed, Nick Anderson grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward the stairs.

Due to the inconvenience caused by her high heels, she fell to the ground.

Nick Anderson's heart ached and he hurriedly went forward to help her up.

She pitifully said, "Brother, I'm not used to wearing high heels, please slow down."

Nick Anderson was displeased: "So why you still wear it?"

He turned quickly, helped her up and led her to the stairwell.

Nick Anderson said with a cold face, "What happened?"

She stood by the wall like a guilty student, looking down at her toes with penitent expression.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"I don't want to hear your apology. I want to know what happened. Laura. why are you with him … Didn't you say that you are just his younger brother's tutor? But what did I see tonight? "

"I'm his brother's tutor, but since he helped me and saved my life in the bar. I accompany him tonight to show my appreciation. As for the scene you saw...." she bit her lips.

"I don't know why he did that to me."

She didn't know.

Nick Anderson didn't think so.

When he thought about the scene in the hall, he couldn't help but feel infuriated.

He had protected Laura since she was a little girl and he didn't want a bad guy to take her from him.

He took a deep breath and said, "Alright, I won't bother you with what happened tonight. Promise me that you will immediately resign from the tutor job and terminate the relationship between you and him."