Chapter 11 Uncertified cohabitation!

"That's right. Benjamin still has a month left to take the SAT so this stage is very important to him. Therefore, I hope that you can help him a lot. So, living here is most convenient."

William Walton was calm when he said it, but she was not calm when she heard it.

"No, Mr. Walton, I'm just a student, I have to live in a dormitory. Moreover, here is very far from my school, so it's inconvenient for me."

"I can help you discuss the problem of accommodations with your school. If you think here is too far away from your school, I can also give you a car. That's not a problem."

"No, I mean... It is inappropriate for a single man and woman to live together. This is illegal. "

William Walton laughed disdainfully: "I didn't realize that Miss Green's thoughts were so complex. Could it be that you like my brother?"

"Mr. Walton. Benjamin is only my student."

"Then do you like me?"

Without even thinking about it, she firmly retorted, "Of course not."

"Since you don't like us, then what are you afraid of? Miss Green, I think I still have to remind you that you were the one who took the initiative that night. "

"You …"

Her face flushed red.

"You are a man. I don't believe that you can't retaliate."

"Heh, Miss Green, you probably don't understand men, that's why you don't know that most men wouldn't reject a woman who takes the initiative unless he has some problem."

Her face had turned completely red because of his word.

It was hard to tell if it was due to embarrassment or anger.

William Walton did not care about her embarrassment and continued: "Since we are talking about this issue, I'm a little curious. Avery Harris and that Nick Anderson, did they have some problem with sex? Otherwise, why could you keep your virginity until now?"

"What are you talking about?"

Laura became agitated.How did he know about Avery, and why would he mention her brother?

"You're investigating me, are you?"

"Yesterday, I saw you flirting with Avery Harrison in the rain, and today, I saw you hugging Nick Anderson. Miss Green, it seems that I have underestimated your ability. "

She glared at him.

This was the first time William Walton had met such a woman who was not afraid of him.

She was simply like a little wild cat that was ready to attack anyone.

"What? There's nothing to say?"

"I am not familiar enough with Mr. Walton, and I will not share my secrets with you, so you don't need to worry about me. Also, you promised me that you would keep this a secret."

"Of course, I've never told anyone about it. You slept with me before, so you're the person involved, aren't you?"

She heaved a sigh of relief and reminded herself to be kind.

She had to be kind because she is a teacher.

"Then what do you mean by mentioning all the things again?"

"I'm just rebutting you based on your improper statements. You're not the only outsider living under this roof, illegal cohabitation is not a suitable term here. You're like everyone else I hire, I'll provide you with food and lodging, and you'll be responsible for teaching my brother here, that's all."

At the door, Benjamin Walton pushed the door open and walked in.

William Walton stood up and walked to the door: "The matter of Miss Green staying here has already been settled. You guys should go have class."

Laura Green had nothing to say.

Had they argued?

He just decided by himself.

However, after thinking…

She decided to accept it because she was planning to move out of the dorm.

William Walton hated her so much, so she shouldn't be afraid of him.

It was a good chance for her to spend the next month searching for a place to stay.