Chapter 12 Feeling of homelessness!

After she had finished the class, she rushed to the restaurant.

Nick Anderson had already ordered the food.

She sat down and Nick Anderson asked: "Are you tired? "

She drank two mouthfuls of water.

"I was just sitting there and taught something that was already in my mind. How can I get tired?"

"Little girl, you only say the good news always."

"I'm not suffering. Brother, don't always think that I'm the only one in the world who's pitiful. I'm pretty good."

She had a smile on her face and ate happily.

"Eat slower, no one is going to fight with you for it."

She laughed.

"You won't be able to win. I'll eat them all."

"Ok, eat them all then. If it's not enough, I'll give you the menu. Look at how thin you are. If your mother was still alive, she would be upset."

When he mentioned her mother, she sighed.

"Brother, don't."

"Alright, alright, I won't say anymore. Just eat."

Nick Anderson kept on putting more food in Laura's plate.

They looked at each other and laughed.

Right at this moment, a shadow appeared beside them, blocking their line of sight.

When she turned around and saw the face of the woman beside her, she instantly lost her appetite.

Nick Anderson stood up and frowned, "Betty, why are you here?"

"Brother. You arrived from abroad and came over to visit the bastard first without care about your sister. How could you do that?"

"Shut up."

"Am I wrong? She is a bastard, she is the shame of our mother, and yet you treat her so well. "

Nick Anderson said sternly: "Betty, be respectful when you speak."

Betty shouted: "Nick Anderson, come on. I'm your sister. You yelled at me on behalf of an outsider."

"You are so rude. Look at your uneducated way of speaking."

"Uneducated? I want to kill her because my mother was pointed at by others. However, I didn't do that because of my kindness."

Laura clenched her fist and stood up, looking at Betty.

"Miss Anderson, please speak with respect. First of all, I don't have a father, so don't talk about your father, I don't care. Furthermore, I have never spent a single cent of your Anderson family's money, nor have I eaten a piece of bread of yours. Even when my mother was ill and in need of money to save her life, I have never begged you guys for it."

Her words, caused Betty's face to turn embarrassing: "Your existence, was a humiliation."

"That's your idea, not mine. I'm proud to be my mother's daughter."

Laura took a deep breath, grabbed her bag, took out the one thousand dollars that she carried for emergency use, and placed it on the dining table.

After shouting "pay the bill", she turned around and left.

Nick Anderson chased a few steps and stopped her, "Laura, listen to me, Betty …"

"Brother, don't say anymore. I don't want to lose my dignity. I'm going home. I'll call you later."

Her eyes were misty. She smiled at him, pulled out her wrist and left quickly.

Nick Anderson turned around and glared at Betty, "Are you satisfied now?"

He left the restaurant as well.

Laura walked along the road for a few hundred meters before finally sitting down on the curb.

She liked to watch the traffic because she envied those people who have somewhere to go.

Mom, I miss you.

I miss you.

Through the congested traffic, William Walton saw Laura Green in a glance.

The car had been stuck there for ten minutes, so he looked at her for ten minutes.

She was like a frozen puppet and stared at the ground with head lowered, motionless.

He opened the door and got out, walking toward her.

A pair of black leather shoes appeared before her eyes.

She raised her tear—stained face and frowned.