Chapter 26 One mistake, one kiss!

"You know him?"

Seeing John Anderson, he naturally thought of Nick Anderson.

She realized she had lost her composure.

She shook her head as response took his hand off her arm.

"I don't know him."

"Do you want to eat something?"

"Alright."

Her expression was no longer as natural as it was before.

"Come and sit with me."

He led her to an empty table in the corner.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Whatever."

He called the waiter and brought her some food.

She lowered her head and ate slowly.

Someone came to greet him, and he talked to them.

While he was talking, he lowered his head to look at her and found that she was secretly looking in John Anderson's direction.

He frowned.

She knew John Anderson.

Someone came around and invited him to another table.

He looked at her "I'll leave for a while. I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't go around."

She nodded.

"Ok."

When he left, she sighed.

When she looked up at John Anderson again, she saw that he was also glaring at her.

She frowned slightly and shifted her gaze away, she continued to eat.

The more she tried to calm down, the louder the surrounding sounds became.

At the table behind them, a few women were talking about her and William Walton.

Someone said in disdain, "Where did this woman come from?"

"Who knows, did you see that? Her arm was tightly holding Mr. Walton, just like a koala."

"She's too shameless. If there was no one, she would probably seduce him."

"That's right, and I think Mr. Walton doesn't like her at all. His expression has always been cold as if he's been disgusted by someone."

"Nowadays, many young girls overestimate themselves just because they are beautiful. How famous Mr. Walton is and how could he be tricked by these bitches?"

The discussion between these women was so passionate that they did not notice at all when William Walton walked past behind them.

He glanced at them.

A bunch of reckless women.

On the other side, Laura's hand holding the fork was trembling.

These people were always disgusting, she knew about it because she had seen the despicable faces of Betty Anderson and her mother before.

However, being discussed in such a manner by some strangers made her feel more uncomfortable.

She put down her knife and fork and got up.

She wanted to leave this dirty place.

However, at this moment, a piece of elegant music rang out and people began to enter the dance floor one after another.

William Walton walked in front of her and blocked her way.

He naturally placed his hand on her waist, and dotingly looked at her with a smile.

"What? Hearing the song, your heart is itching. You want to dance with me?"

He led her past the next table, his voice was loud enough and these women had heard him.

Everyone was quiet and looked at them.

She was astonished.

Dancing?

What a joke.

"I can't dance."

"Then learn, I'll teach you."

As he spoke, he helped her put her hands naturally around his neck while he put his arms around her waist.

He looked at her and said lovingly, "I have a good way to help you learn how to dance quickly. In a while, if you step on me, I'll kiss you once."

"Ugh …"

She looked at him dumbly.

What the hell was he doing?

She wore high—heeled shoes, and her gait was unsteady.

This posture almost caused her to exert all of her strength onto him.

Naturally, he led her to the center of the dance floor.

Their appearance immediately became the focus of attention.

She was too nervous, so she ruthlessly stomped on him the moment she staggered a step to the left and right of him.

As for him, he kept his promise.

Before she could react, he had already lowered his head and kissed her lips.