Chapter 123 He ate her heart!

She turned to look at him.

Does William Walton need to be so childish?

Who would be the first to be saved by these two?

Was there a need to use this question to test her heart?

"I'm clearly sitting right in front of you, but you're still considering such a simple question?"

When William Walton said this, his tone carried displeasure.

However, Laura giggled.

"You're saying I'm jealous, but you're the one being jealous."

"That's right, I'm just jealous, I have the guts to admit it."

"Yes, you have guts."

Laura, don't change the topic.

"Tell me, who is more important between him and me?"

"You!" this time, she did not hesitate.

William Walton was overjoyed, "You're not just fawning on me?"

"Why did I do that? Right now, Avery Harris is nothing compared to a stranger to me. What's the point of comparing you to him?"

"Then what were you hesitating for?"

"I was thinking, why would i answer such a childish question? "

William Walton remained calm as he raised his eyebrows, "What does this have to do with being childish? I am jealous. "

She didn't want to argue with him.The next day, she was busy at school. Her phone rang.

She opened it and took a look. It was a message from Benjamin Walton.

"Sister—in—law, I brought the photo of Miranda's signature here from home. I'm afraid that you are busy, I'll be the good guy to the end and will help you hand it over to that group of students. You are welcome."

She frowned.

Why were these brothers so alike?

She quickly replied, "I'll ask for the autograph. But you are benefited, you're obviously taking advantage of the fact that you're helping others. You even want me to thank you."

Benjamin Walton replied: "Laura, why don't you think about who found this trouble for me?"

When she saw this message, she became even more convinced.

These brothers of the Walton family were all crafty and shrewd.

It didn't matter if they were old or young.

She wasn't a match for them.

With brothers like them, the Walton family deserved to be rich.

The next day, William Walton made an emergency trip to Hong Kong.

Even though he hadn't been back in three days, no matter how busy he was every day, he would always call her and say good night to her.

When William Walton was here, she didn't feel anything.

But when William Walton left she could actually feel a sense of loneliness.

This sort of loneliness came from the depths of her soul.

In fact, this was exactly what she was most afraid of. The reason why she didn't dare to accept him was because she was afraid that one day, when she got used to his existence, he would hurt her.

On that day, she would have to dig him out from the depths of her soul.

She was afraid that the pain would kill her.