Chapter 184 'This man is only three years old! '

What Amy did not know was that what William Walton saw was not her, but he was looking at Laura who stood behind him back.

He turned to his bodyguard and said, "Go, stop the students that are about to come out."

"Yes."

The bodyguard once again walked towards the basketball court.

William Walton walked in front of Amy, his face still filled with a cold indifference.

"I just chatted with your Principal and inadvertently recommend your school's belle to be the representative. If this was a reason for you to like me and want to be my girlfriend, then I can call your Principal and have him change the representative.If you want to be my girlfriend because of Walton family's Young Mistress, then, in order to prevent you from thinking too much, I can clearly tell you, you are not qualified to be my, William Walton's, woman. "

"That's not it..."

Amy shook her head, and was about to cry.

"I really like you and admire you."

William Walton laughed coldly: "Then do you know what kind of person I am?"

"You ..."

Amy heaved a sigh of relief, "A handsome man, gentle and kind, knowledgeable and talented. You are a man admired by many people."

"Heh, you thing that's me?"

Amy nodded.

"Then you like the wrong person. I'm not up to the standard that you like. I'm cold-blooded and heartless, and I'm even very cruel to the people next to me."

He continued to raise his eyebrows, "Little girl, let me give you a word of advice. Don't be too ambitious, I can pretend that this matter has never happened before. Don't be so shameless as to stand in the way of a man and forcibly confess. It's too unsightly looking like this."

As he spoke, he turned around and got into the car.

His car left slowly, and his bodyguards got in as well.

She stood behind and looked at the back of Amy, who was being scolded, and felt that she was really pitiful.

She had truly witnessed William Walton's venomous tongue ability.

After hearing this, she would be so upset.

Sabrina and Garry looked at each other for a moment before leaving together.

Students were already coming out of basketball court's exit one after another.

Mia shouted for her to leave.

After she walking to Mia's side and walking a few steps with her, she turned around to see a group of students squeezing Amy, who had lost her soul.

She turned around and walked over, pulling Amy who was in the way over to the side of the lawn.

Amy cried.

She did not say a word, she handed her napkins and followed Mia to leave.

Mia said: "The way Mr. Walton was acting just now, was really scary. When I heard you talking to him on the phone, I almost thought he was like us."

She pursed her lips: "Although his words are a bit heavy, from what I understand of him, he probably has good intentions. He just wants to use these intimidating words to destroy his perfect image in that girl's heart, and make that girl stop wasting her time and determination for him."

Mia pursed she lips: "This kind of man is actually very reliable. Normally, he would only be gentle to his woman. "

Mia laughed and kept quiet.