Chapter 152 A guilty conscience at being a thief!

Principal Burke was a little suspicious, he looked at Laura, then stared at William Walton.

These words …

Something was wrong.

Her heart skipped a beat as she looked at him.

This fellow, why did he go back on his word?

Looking at the expression on her face that was filled with shock, William Walton snickered in his heart: "Previously, she was my brother's tutor, and she was dressed even more casually than this."

Laura was instantly relieved.

Principal Burke also laughed: "So Miss Green is a casual girl."

She smiled.

A casual girl?

It was all thanks to the Principal Burke that he was able to think of this phrase.

She did that because she was poor.

The waiter brought over the menu, and Principal Burke passed the authority to order to William Walton.

William Walton naturally handed the menu over to Laura.

"You order."

A burst of nervousness arose within her heart as she looked at him.

William Walton smirked: "Ladies first."

She frowned.

This fellow was purposely teasing her, right?

She said with a serious face: "Mr. Walton, I have been too poor ever since I was young. I have never come to this kind of place to eat, and I don't know what is delicious here, or what isn't, so I am not good at ordering."

Seeing Laura looking straight into William Walton's eyes and said something against him.

The Principal Burke tensed up a little and stood up to take the menu: "Mr. Walton, how about this, since I've come for this a few times, I'll order a few dishes on behalf of Laura, what do you think?"

It could be seen that Principal Burke was extremely cautious in front of William Walton.

William Walton made a courteous gesture with his hand.

Principal Burke began to order while reading the menu.

Beneath the table, William Walton's foot poked forward a few times, touching her feet.

She cleared her throat awkwardly and drew back her foot.

William Walton smirked.

This girl had a guilty conscience.

Principal Burke ordered and when he raised his head, he just so happened to see William Walton drinking tea and smiling faintly at the same time.

Principal Burke said: "Mr. Walton, you seem to be in a good mood today."

"I've been in a good mood every day," he said, his voice sharper than before.

"Mr. Walton is right, I mean …Today your mood seems to be especially good."

William Walton replied indifferently, "I won't share these personal matters with you."

Principal Burke smiled apologetically: "I spoke too much."

Hearing the two of them talking, she was a little puzzled.

Principal Burke seemed to be purposely trying to please William Walton.

And the current William Walton's attitude was completely different from the way he acted in front of her.

William Walton looked at Principal Burke: "Then, what do you want, Principal Burke."