Chapter 45 I will die with you!

What... Laura?

She frowned: "Benjamin, Mr. Walton and I don't have any … Hey, anyway, you're not allowed to call me that from now on."

"Laura. Don't be shy. Since we will be family members sooner or later, after receiving the certificate, you two are husband and wife. Of course, I should call Laura."

After William Walton heard this, he was in a good mood.

He rubbed Benjamin Walton's head, "Benjamin, if you want to travel these few days, go ask butler and take a credit card. Since the exam is over, you should give yourself a good leave."

"Then can I travel with my friends?"

"Of course, as long as you can guarantee your safety. After all, you are already an adult."

Benjamin Walton was shocked.

Did William mean that he could finally travel alone?

God, it seemed like William was in a good mood today.

He looked at Laura and secretly rejoiced in his heart, Laura was truly a lucky star.

Even though she hadn't even married into the family yet, she was already able to benefit him.

William Walton got in the car.

"Go back."

"Alright!" he lowered his head to look at Laura, "I wish you two a happy nightlife, and good luck."

Without waiting for her to say anything, William Walton had already closed the door.

The driver started the car and left. Benjamin Walton went into the house while humming.

The car drove out of the Walton family's courtyard.

Laura Green sighed in depression, then covered her face with hands.

Calm down, I had to calm down.

She kept chanting these words silently, afraid that she would explode in the car.

William Walton turned his head to look at her.

"Are you ok?"

Upon hearing his voice, she could no longer remain calm.

She shouted to the driver, "Mike, can you stop by the side of the road?"

Mike thought that she was uncomfortable and hurriedly stopped the car by the side of the road.

Laura Green turned her head and rolled her eyes, then got out of the car.

She walked to the side of the road and put her hands on her lips to make a megaphone.

Facing the road where cars were coming and going, she shouted, "Ah …"

William Walton held back his laughter.

He knew that she probably wanted to beat someone right now.

After all, digging holes to bury oneself wasn't something everyone could do.

Even someone as smart as she could bury herself so easily.

It was normal for her to be unhappy.

He didn't get out of the car, so he let her vent.

She opened the driver's door and said to Mike: "Mike, let me drive."

"Huh?"

Mike turned to look at William Walton.

William Walton waved his hand, "Obey her."

She got into the car, started the engine, and sped off.