Chapter 92 You go first if you could!

Once she finished speaking, John Anderson's face turned green.

"Laura, don't not know what's good for you."

"How can I not know what's good for me? I just feel that introducing a man as good as Mr. Smith to me would harm him. Betty Anderson is the treasure in your hands, but I am a bitch.You said that you admired Mr. Smith, yet you introduced him to someone like me. Mr. Anderson, are you sure you really like Mr. Smith? Or is it … Do you think that Mr. Smith is only fit to be a lowly woman like me, not your daughter? "

Her words made John Anderson feel extremely awkward.

By the side, Frank Smith looked at John Anderson.

John Anderson said: "Frank, don't listen to such nonsense. This child … she's not mentally prepared yet."

Frank Smith forced a smile on his face.

The study room in the corner of the first floor suddenly opened.

Betty Anderson walked out from inside, aggressively walking towards her, "Laura Green, you are a shameless bitch, why do you have to bother about my matters? My dad introduces Frank Smith to you, that is thinking highly of you, don't you know what's good for you, why don't you take a piss and look at yourself, are you deserve him?"

"I'm not good enough, but you can. You go first if you could."

As she spoke, she raised her eyebrows and took a step back.

Betty Anderson angrily pushed away Laura.

Without preparation, she staggered backward and fell to the ground.

Seeing that, Frank Smith went forward to help her up.

Just then, Nick Anderson returned.

When he pushed open the door, he saw that Frank Smith was about to go over and support her.

With a cold expression, he stepped forward.

"What's going on?"

"Brother, don't worry about it. This slut doesn't know what's good for her. Dad kindly introduced uncle Smith's nephew to her, but she actually doesn't know what's good for her."

Nick Anderson shot a glance at John Anderson before he walked to her side and helped her up.

Then, he looked at Frank Smith: "Mr. Smith, regarding today's matter, I apologize to you for my father. Laura isn't suitable for you and you can go back first."

"Nick."

John Anderson sat on the wheelchair and patted the wheelchair.

Seeing that, Frank Smith turned to John Anderson and said: "Mr. Anderson, I think... It was indeed a little chaotic today. Miss Green being suddenly dated without knowing about it, it was indeed a little disrespectful to her. How about this, I will head back first. You guys can talk."

He picked up his briefcase and left.As soon as he left, John Anderson raised her hand and pointed at Laura Green.

"Laura Anderson, you scoundrel, you're really trying to piss me off, aren't you?"

"It's true that you want to anger you to death, but I didn't take the initiative to provoke you. You were the one who sent people to kidnap me back, wasn't that right?"

Betty Anderson ran over: "Dad, this woman is shameless. She doesn't like Frank Smith because she thinks that she has a fox like face and wants to seduce Third Master of the Walton family."

"Betty Anderson, shut up!"

Nick Anderson scolded, "Don't involve that person with her."

"Brother, you helped her speak up, but this woman has fooled all of us, and you don't even know that she has connections with Mr. Walton."