Chapter 97 I will hire you to be my babysitter!

In late August, Laura entered the school and began to busy herself with the job.

She was assigned to the business management profession as a counselor with 210 new students.

The first few days of new semester was bustling with noise and excitement.

Although she had the help of the student council, she was still too busy to have a rest.

She left school at 9: 30 in the evening.

Along the way, the WhatsApp group she created constantly buzzed with new news.

Returning to the small district, she found William Walton's car.

Seeing that she was dispirited, William Walton walked to her side and caressed her head: "Are you tired?"

She laughed and said cheerfully, "I'm exhausted."

"Then are you going to go on with the job? I can help you change one. "

Laura shook her head, "No, although this job is tiring, it's still very interesting. When I'm with a group of freshmen, I seem to have thought of myself from four years ago, and you know, in our class, there's actually a girl who doesn't even know how to deal with a quilt cover?"

"So?"

She shrugged.

"Her parents must love her so much. How enviable."

"I mean, who helped her with it?"

"I did."

William Walton frowned, "Counselor, are you still going to do this sort of thing?"

"You don't know. Every one said that in the school: After the student was beaten, the security office asked: Who is your counselor? When the student failed to return the book, the leader said, Look for a counselor. When students did not attend classes and teachers would look for a counselor. When students stay outside and don't come back, they look for a counselor. When students are unable to pay tuition fees? Find a counselor. To put it nicely, counselor is a teacher. To put it harshly, we are actually no different from a nanny."

"Then why do you want to do? Do you like being a nanny? If you like, you can be my nanny, and I will pay you to be my personal nanny. "

She would rather become ten thousand students nanny than serve this man who ate people without spitting out their bones.

"I don't want it."

"Why? I was wondering how the job could be so attractive to you. "

She lowered her eyes for a moment and looked at him, "My mother's greatest hope before she died was for me to become a teacher of the people, to educate others, to meet a man who loves me, to live an ordinary life."

"So, you insisted on staying in school just for your mother? Not your own dream? "

"Is it your dream to be the CEO of a company?"

William Walton's expression tightened, "Now we're talking about your matters."

"I'm the same as you, it's just a habit given by my original family, then it become a dream. My mother said these to me since I was young, and over time, I've decided in my heart that being a teacher is my biggest dream. Moreover, I don't think there's anything wrong with this dream. As for today, although I am tired, I feel that it is very fulfilling. "

she said, laughing.

William Walton also felt that he had nothing to say.

After all, his dream was not to be cooped up in a company for his entire life.