Chapter 88 I'm not a mage.

William Walton pulled a long face.

This woman had been flirting with him every day, yet she was chatting and laughing with that Nick.

Was she purposely angering him?

Laura stuffing food into her mouth, she said, "Because you can't help me with that."

"I think you just don't want to mess with me."

"Do you know who I'm looking for a job for?"

He was truly angry.

"How would I know if you didn't beg me?"

"Amy."

"She hurt you on the company forum today, and you're helping her?"

"The reason she harmed me was that she thought that I was the one who posted that photo. Moreover, she suffered a pitiful fate, so I had to help her."

William Walton was unhappy, for her, he got someone to expel the woman.

However, this heartless person was going to introduce the woman to a job?

What kind of heart did she have to do such a thing?

"What encounter?"

She did not hide anything and told William Walton about Amy.

"Her choice was wrong, but her original intention was good. She didn't want to pursue a famous brand and a vain life. She wanted to save her father's life. Although... I don't understand what it's like to have a father and daughter relationship, but I do feel that if I don't give her a hand at this, she will fall deeper and deeper into this hell. After all, it's very easy for people to fall into depravity when they earn money from this business. "

"Then why is it inappropriate to ask me for help in this matter?"

"I know, you will agree to my request, but there are too many rumors about her in the company. Even if she stays at the company, she won't be able to raise her head. Since I want to help her, I should do it well."

William Walton raised his eyebrows. Hmm, her considerations were quite thoughtful.

Seeing that William Walton was no longer angry, she said unhappily, "Do all the men nowadays like to cheat? I heard Manager say that not only is Tom's wife beautiful, she also has a good job. But Tom is not satisfied with it, and still wants to be with others, is this a man's basic character? "

"You can't say that. Someone like Tom is despicable, he cannot represent all men."

"But now men have cheated just because they have some money. Too many examples."

William Walton smiled, "That's why a good man like me is so rare. Woman, you have no eyes, I've already come to your door, are you sure you don't want to take me in?"

Then Laura curled her lips.

She had seen narcissistic people before, but she had never seen anyone who felt so good about themselves.

"I'm not a mage. I don't accept demons."

William Walton hissed and gouged her out.

She lowered her eyes and laughed heartily.

Seeing her smile, William Walton naturally smiled.

Indeed, she looked more beautiful when she smiled.

After eating, she gave Amy a call.

Knowing that she could go to Anderson's group to work, Amy happily thanked her on the phone.