Chapter 111 To leave Philadelphia!

When the two of them arrived at the restaurant, Judy Allen ordered many dishes.

Actually, Laura didn't have any appetite.

But she didn't want Judy Allen to know that something was amiss, so she ate a lot although she didn't want to eat.

Judy Allen looked at her with smile: "Are they delicious?"

Laura nodded. "It's especially good. It suits my taste perfectly."

Seeing that she was eating so happily, Judy Allen said, "I knew you would like it. We have the same taste. Hey, did you know? When you called me this morning, I was so happy that I almost flew up. Recently, I was really depressed at home."

"Didn't you work for the company? What's there to be depressed about?"

"I'm not really working. That's a title. If I really do something, my dad will start nagging me, saying that what I did was not good, what I did was wrong, like I'm trash and I can't do anything properly."

"You're thinking too much. Your father wants to hone you. Don't be as sloppy as before and learn how to manage the company. After all, you have no siblings, so your family's company will have to rely on you to manage it in the future."

"Damn it, girl, now that you're a teacher, your tone is naturally old—fashioned, and your words are the same as my father's. I feel that if you were to be my father's daughter, my father would definitely be very pleased."

Laura smiled and continued to eat."Hey, how about stay here and don't go back? What's the point of staying in that crappy school? Just come to work at my company."

She shook her head.

"I won't consider your company, but I am indeed considering leaving Philadelphia and finding a remote city to go to junior high school. If things don't go well, I will go to the mountains to teach."

"Damn, what happened? Did that Avery Harris push you around? I knew it wouldn't be a good thing for him to go to school to work, right? Hey, do you know, I heard from my friend that Elsie Clark went to find him several times, but Avery Harris didn't see her at all. At that time, I thought that he was planning to reform, but who would have thought that he would actually go to school and torture you. "

She shook her head and replied, "It's nothing to do with Avery Harris. I just want to change the environment and start over."

"Then you should resign, but don't go somewhere too far from here. I'll miss you. In the future, I'll have someone help you take a look at Vancouver to see if there is a suitable school. Teaching in our city won't put too much pressure on you."

She smiled, "We'll see. Anyway, I should wait to next year."

After Judy Allen finished speaking, she hesitated: "But, if you were to come to Vancouver, I'm afraid your brother wouldn't agree, after all, your family has power and influence, will they allow their princess to leave the clan?"

When she mentioned that 'big brother', she felt a sense of suppression in her heart.

"Judy. Actually, he's not my …"

"Hi, do you mind if I sit with you?"

Suddenly, a familiar voice came from the side, Laura was astonished, and Judy Allen, who was at the side, felt as if she had seen a ghost.

"Mr. …Mr. Walton."

She covered her mouth with her hand and patted the table in surprise.

She pointed to the Laura on the other side, as if she was a crazy fan of him.William Walton raised his eyebrows.