Chapter 15 Have a great appetite!

She was stunned.

Why something had happened with such accuracy?

She looked back and saw that the owner of the car behind her hadn't moved.

She looked at him, her face filled with fear.

"What should I do? Is it my responsibility? I stepped on the brakes."

"So, who let you hit the brakes?"

"You scared me."

"Letting you repay me with your body is scaring you? When you pounced at me before, why didn't you think that I would be scared by you? "

She was speechless, "At this time, can we not discuss this topic? What should I do? What should I say?"

"He didn't keep the safe distance. He's responsible too, but he's probably more scared than you are."

"Why?"

"Because of this car, he can't afford it. Stay in the car and don't come out."

She nodded.

William Walton got out of the car and walked towards the back.

She looked back at them, they said something to each other.

Then, William Walton took out his wallet and gave some money to the man and got into the car.

The entire process didn't take more than three minutes.

She asked anxiously, "Did you lose money?"

"Right, I'll charge it to your account. From now on, you can pay for it all at once. Drive the car."

She was speechless.

"You're still asking me to drive?"

"Since you are going to pay for it, why don't you just relax and drive the car back home? Since you have scratched my car, it doesn't matter if you add another scratching. There's no difference, let's go. "

She was on the verge of tears.

Why he had to comfort her in that way?

Trembling, she drove the car back to the main entrance of the villa, feeling her entire body stiffen.

William Walton looked at her, curled his lips, and opened the door to get out of the car.

She got out of the car and felt her legs go soft.

He looked at her charmingly as he walked into the villa with a smile.

The butler personally came out to receive him.

Seeing that he had brought Laura Green with him, he hurriedly said: "Mr. Walton, Miss Green's room has been arranged to be on the first floor of fourth young master's residence."

William Walton stood still and looked at him.

The butler was puzzled: "Mr. Walton, do you have any other orders?"

"Benjamin is a student who is about to take his SAT. Would it not affect his studies if there was an extra person in his house?"

"Yes... I think so. "

The butler immediately understood what he meant and nodded his head.

William Walton turned around and continued walking as he said, "Let her live at my place. I can make do with this month."

"Yes, I'll go back and have someone clean up the room."

Laura was still standing beside the car with a disdainful look on her face.

What did he mean by "make do with"?

She didn't want to do it at all!"Besides, send this car tomorrow for maintenance. Give the maintenance fee receipt to Miss Green."

"Alright."

It was true that a capitalist could drink human blood.

The butler invited her in.

This was the first time she had entered William Walton's residence.

The overall decoration style was the European style, it's very bright and comfortable.

The butler arranged for her to stay in a room by the stairs before going out.

Not long later, the butler knocked on the door and sent her a few sets of clothes.

Yes, a few.

Furthermore, they were all new clothes that had not been used yet.

She accepted it and thanked the butler.

Originally, she thought she wouldn't be able to sleep well after changing locations, but she slept exceptionally well that night.

The alarm went off in the morning, and when she woke up, she felt refreshed.

When she came out of her room, William Walton had just gone downstairs.

Because the room was directly facing the stairs, they bumped into each other.

There was a trace of awkwardness on her face: "Mr. Walton, good morning."

He raised his eyebrows and looked her up and down.

"Hmm, you make me have a good appetite today."

She wondered the meaning.

He charmingly said, "I mean, this outfit suits your well. It's very sexy."

She pursed her lips.

She was afraid …

No, that could not be.