Chapter 108 A way to comfort her!

Betty Anderson, who was at the side, innocently said: "Mr. Walton, I'm sorry, am I … It shouldn't have been here. "

Without waiting for William Walton to say anything, she shouted: "Enough, get out."

Seeing her attitude, she pretended to be injured.

Betty Anderson sighed and stood up: "Laura, I know you don't want to see me, but … We are a family after all. "

"Just go."

Betty Anderson sighed and walked to the door.

But when the door was opened, she said as if she had thought of something: "Oh, I met that Mr. Smith who went out with you the day before yesterday, and he asked me why you didn't answer his phone recently, and also said that if he did something wrong, he could change. But you should not ignore him. Laura, you're too stubborn, if you don't like him, you can reject him. Don't hang up on him, understand?"

After she finished speaking, she nodded her head at William Walton and left.

After exiting the room, her eyebrows slightly rose.

William Walton knew of Laura's identity, but his brother didn't.

Heh, this is extremely good news, even knowing Laura is one of the Anderson family, he still wants to interact with her?

Looks like the identity of the Anderson family was nothing in the eyes of Mr. Walton.

As long as she crushed Laura Green, she would have a chance.

Great news.

The waiter came in and left after the meal.

After Laura sitting for a while, she stood up, and didn't look at William Walton with lowered eyes: "I'll be leaving first."

His voice was melodious.

"Where are you going?"

She took a deep breath and asked, knowing the answer, "I'll go home."

"Go home? Go to your place or the Anderson family? "

Then, she looked at him: "Didn't you say that in your eyes, I am not from Anderson family? Since I am not from there, why are you asking me if I am returning to Anderson family?"

"I was afraid that you would be wronged and fight it out with them."

"I'm not that bored. They can't hurt me."

She picked up her bag and started to leave.

He took her wrist.

She lowered her head to look at him.

He smiled.

"The electric light bulb is gone. I'll send you back after you finish your candlelight dinner."

"I have no appetite."

"Because of that Betty Anderson? Do you need me to beat her up and help you vent your anger? "

She frowned.

"Don't be reckless."

"Then sit down obediently. three people come and eat together, and I will be the only one left. How can that be possible?"

After laura sat down, William Walton gave her a cup of wine: "Do you want a drink?"

She firmly shook her head.

"No need."

"Don't worry, just drink a small cup. I won't make you drunk. After all, your wine … It's worrisome. "