Chapter 192 Be jealous!

"Think about who I did it for."

He poked her in the forehead and said, "If I take her to a place there was no people, I'm afraid some people will lose their teeth because of jealous. Furthermore, as a person, I am open and honest. Since I have rejected her, then I must be frank and reject her in front of my beloved woman. I am expressing my loyalty to you, so tell me, is this your responsibility? "

His analysis made her flabbergasted and speechless.

What do you mean by glib tongue?

What do you mean by forcing logic?

She had witnessed it today.

"If capitalists were like you, the earth would be destroyed."

She shook her head.

"Also, don't make me sound like a jealous woman. I'm not as exaggerated as you make me out to be."

William Walton smirked, "Mn, I'm not."

"Look, your attitude is so bad, I really won't be jealous of this kind of thing. If you were a man who could be settled with just a few confessions, then you'd probably be married long ago. You wouldn't have waited until now; after all, there are so many women who like you."

William Walton stared at her: "There are so many women who like me, why don't you like me? It's true that other women can't handle me, but you can. Do you want to try? In front of you, I am also a man with a delicate body that can easily be pushed down."

Hearing him say so, her face reddened.

"How could you changed the topic and talked about it again?"

"Because I'm curious, why are you a woman I can't take?"

She pursed her lips and stared at him.

He didn't think he could hold her.

However, she always felt that her heart was becoming more and more out of control.

"That's the end of the conversation!" she said, getting up from the bed.

However, he pulled her back and refused to let her go.

"Accompany me with the infusion."

"I know. I'm going to bring a book over to read. Are we going to lie here and stare at each other?"

"That's a good idea. Someone has researched it before, after the two of them look at each other for a minute, it's easy to cause waves in the other party's heart. Think about it carefully, have you never met my eyes properly before? Is that why you don't have any feelings for me? Come, let's give it a try."

"I don't want to!" she said with a warm smile.

"You're a big capitalist, why did you read these nonsenses?"

"Give it a try then you will know if it is nonsense or not. They might be telling the truth. "

"I don't."

"What? Are you afraid that you'll fall in love with me after staring at my eyes?"

She looked at him and said, "Mm, that's right. You're an outstanding man. I could be in love with you, that's why I don't look in your eyes.I never felt that I wouldn't fall in love with you. I'm just saying that I don't have a sense of security myself, because you're really too good, and there are too many women who love you, so I'm not feeling safe enough to stand by your side. It's not your problem, it's my own problem. So, you don't have to test me this way, OK? "

After she finished speaking, she got up and went to get the book.

William Walton looked at her back, and smiled: "Laura, you're in love with me, aren't you?"