Chapter 96 - She is not smart enough!

She got up and packed the soup she made then went down stairs.She first went to the pharmacy at the entrance of the residential area, bought some laxatives, and then took a taxi to the door of Walton family Villa.

After a moment's hesitation, she rang the doorbell.Seeing that she had arrived, the servant opened the door.

After walking for three minutes, she finally entered the entrance of William Walton's villa.

The butler was waiting for her at the entrance of the pavilion: "Miss Green, hi."

She nodded at him: "I'm sorry. It's already so late and I'm still disturbing you guys."

"Don't say that, Miss Green. We are all happy that you are here."

"Where's William Walton? Where is he? "

"Young Master is in the study upstairs."

She passed the heat preservation box to The butler: "Can I trouble you to pour the chicken soup out? I stewed this for William Walton. "

"Okay, okay, I will take it. You can go directly."

She nodded and went inside.

She went upstairs and knocked on the door of the study.

"Come in."

She pushed the door open and walked in.

She saw his expression … Not bad, she smiled.

William Walton raised his eyebrows, and looked at her.

"Should I say something, rare guest?"

With a guilty conscience, she walked forward and took out a box of medicine from her bag, placing it in front of his desk.

"This medicine is for you to take."

William Walton looked at the medicine box and smiled: "You didn't call me yet, how do you know I'm sick?"

"Tsk … I heard from Benjamin when I called him and asked him if he was ready for school. "

"So, you called Benjamin Walton, but didn't call me?"

She pouted, feeling even more guilty. "About that …"

She scratched between her eyebrows.

"What, you have nothing to say? Feeling guilty? "

"It's not that I don't want to call you, I thought you would come here to get food."

"In the end, I didn't show up, and you don't look for me?"

She curled her lips: "William Walton, when others hand over the poles to you, can't you just stop crawling around? I am here, don't you feel that it's better than a phone call? "

"If it wasn't for my illness, I'm afraid you wouldn't have come."

Well... It was true.

At the door, the butler knocked on the door and came in: "Mr. Walton, this is the chicken soup that Miss Green prepared specially for you. Drink a little."

He raised his brows and looked at her "Is that so?"

Laura didn't speak, but butler was the one who said: "The aunty downstairs just said that the chicken soup was stewed in a small fire for an entire day. Miss Green is so considerate."

Her face slightly flushed.

This auntie's nose was way too amazing.

William Walton smiled, "Alright, leave it here, go out."