Chapter 138 Injury!

After taking two steps to the side, when she was about to return to the stadium, she heard Monica Brown say coldly, "Laura, you are truly an astute person. On one hand, you played with Mr. Walton, and on the other hand, you are unwilling to let go of my Avery Harris. What do you plan to do? Getting back together with him after being abandoned by Mr. Walton?"

She turned around and was just about to say something when Avery Harris said unhappily: "Mom, what nonsense are you talking about? I take the initiative to find her. She did nothing."

"Shut your mouth!"

Monica Brown coldly looked at his son.

"You are a useless trash, There are so many women in this world. Why you are so obsessed with her? She doesn't deserve your love."

"Mom, that's enough. Stop talking, hurry back to your office."

Monica Brown looked at her warmly, anger evident in her eyes.

Last time, it was because of this woman that she was threatened by Mr. Walton.

This time, she dared to pester her son.

Not only did Mr. Walton help her, even her own son also protected her.

"Good, very good."

"Laura, immediately apologize."

She looked at her calmly: "Principal Brown, I think you are mistaken. The one who should apologize is you, why should I listen to you ridicule me here for no reason? Who do you think you are? Don't take advantage of your seniority."

"Laura!"

Avery Harris berated in a low voice.

She clearly knew that his mother was angry, but why did she still cause a fire to burn her body?

Laura's expression was cold as she said: "Why are you scolding me? What right does your mother have to make me apologize? Because she is the principal or because she is the mother of my ex—boyfriend? She is not qualified, because, in my job, I have never made a mistake. In our relationship, the one who does the wrong thing first is not me. "

The more she spoke, the more agitated her voice became.

After she finished speaking, she went around Monica Brown and returned to the stadium.

Monica Brown was furious, "You slut, as expected, you are uneducated because you don't have parents. Today, I will help your parents teach you a lesson."

After she finished speaking, she forcefully tugged on her ponytail.

She felt the pain and leaned back.

With a push, Monica Brown pushed her down to the side.

As it was a cement road, her Laura arm hit the ground first, and a large part of her forearm was instantly shaved off, causing great pain.

Seeing that she was injured, Avery Harris immediately grabbed her arm to check: "Laura, are you alright?"

She shook off Avery Harris's hand and said with a cold face, "Luckily I broke up with you, otherwise, I would have been able to see the edges of my life in the future."

She stood up and looked at Monica Brown, "As a Principal, I despise you. As an elder, I despise you, having a mother like you, Avery Harris's life is truly pathetic."

She turned and left.Avery Harris looked at Monica Brown, and shouted: "Are you satisfied now?"

"She deserves it. Why did she come and bother you? I've already said that when I saw you standing with this kind of woman, I would get angry. If you don't want to implicate her again, then keep a good distance between you and her."

Avery Harris scoffed, "Then continue being angry."

He turned and hurried after her.

He was worried about her injury.

Laura regretted a lot because she didn't strike back.

After thinking about it, it was probably because of the habit of bearing with patience she developed in front of her in the past for Avery Harris.

She muttered, "This isn't a good habit. I have to change it."

Arriving at the infirmary, she was treated by the school doctor.

Just as she was washing up, Avery Harris ran in.

"Mr. Harris, please leave."

Avery Harris did not say anything, but he did not leave either.

He walked to a nearby chair and sat down, waiting quietly.

The school doctor helped her treat her wounds and instructed her, "When you go back, you must try your best to avoid getting wet, or else it won't be easy to recover."

"Okay, thank you, doctor."

The school doctor glanced at Avery Harris and knew that he had something to say, so he turned around and left.

She looked at him coldly.

"Go back and tell your mother that if there's a next time, I'll retaliate. If worse comes to worst, we'll go to jail together, so there's nothing to be afraid of."

"Laura, I'm sorry."

His face was full of regret. "I know my mother is a very unreasonable person. You are innocent but she blamed you. She …"

"How she is doing has nothing to do with me. I just want to remind you, stay away from me, Avery Harris, honestly, go as far away from me as you can, don't try to affect my life anymore. I am glad that I found out about your affair with Elsie Clark and broke up with you. If back then, I really didn't know anything and stubbornly married you, then the rest of my life would be miserable and pitiful. Speaking of which, I have to thank you and Elsie Clark. "

She got up to go out.

Avery Harris was extremely excited, he went forward and hugged her.

"Laura, can you not be so cold? Every night, I will lose sleep, become tangled, suffer, and regret. I don't want this, really, I love you so much, I love you so much... I want to put it down as well. Every night, I would persuade myself that you had done wrong, Avery Harris, stop wasting my time and give her freedom. But when I wake up the next day, I will change my mind. I can't give up."

She pushed him, but he held her tighter.

She said anxiously, "But I don't love you, I don't love you anymore. Do you understand that everything you've done to me now has brought me pain? This pain will only make me hate you more, and get further away from you. We can't go back. We'll never go back."

Outside the infirmary, Benjamin Walton who was wearing a red basketball uniform suddenly rushed in.

Seeing this scene, he was surprised for a moment.

Then, with a hint of anger, he stepped forward and pulled Avery Harris away from her body, forcefully pushing him towards the wall.

Avery Harris weakly leaned against the wall and fell to the ground.

His current appearance looked very dispirited.

She frowned but did not move.

Benjamin Walton stepped forward and held Avery Harris's collar: "I didn't warn you. You dare to touch someone William has his eyes on? You are done. "

As he spoke, he punched Avery Harris heavily on the face.

When she looked at him, she felt that his fist was not light at all.

Avery Harris did not retaliate. Benjamin Walton was probably too angry, and gave his opponent another punch.

It even heavily smashed into his right cheek.

In order to prevent Benjamin from getting into trouble from fighting again, she went forward and pulled Benjamin Walton.

"Alright, Benjamin, stop hitting him. If you continue, he'll die."

Benjamin Walton looked at her with displeasure: "Laura, you have disappointed me much."

After he finished speaking, he snorted coldly, pushed Avery Harris away, and turned to leave.