Chapter 187 'I really made him suffer! '

When she pushed open the door and entered William Walton's office, William Walton's face was completely black.

"You and your Earl sure have a lot to talk about. It's been over an hour since I called you, and yet you came over. You really don't care if I'm dead or alive, are you not afraid of me starving to death?"

"What does this have to do with Earl? After you called me, I ordered a meal for you and you came out in less than 10 minutes. But when I arrived at the entrance of the company, I meet the employees of Training Department. Zoe took me here."

"I think you don't dare to come up, so you deliberately went to Training Department to seek Zoe for help."

She rolled her eyes at him and said, "You're smart. Hurry up and come over for your meal."

William Walton stood up and walked over.

Seeing that the lunchbox was filled with spicy peppers, he raised his eyebrows and looked at her.

She pursed her lips and smiled, "I remember you saying that you can eat spicy food. In order to make your food taste better, I ordered some chili for you. "

She even deliberately dragged out the words.

This woman was doing it on purpose?

William Walton sat down, "Then … Thank you very much."

He followed her example, deliberately dragging out his speech.

She sat down beside the sofa and stared at his face, ready to see him go mad from the spiciness.

It must be a joke.

But unexpectedly, William Walton seemed to be especially resistant.

He actually acted as if nothing had happened and ate very comfortably.

Seeing this, she couldn't help but frown and ask, "What's going on? Aren't these dishes spicy?"

He said elegantly, "Won't you know if you try? The chef in this restaurant probably doesn't know how to put more chilies. "

She pinched a piece of meat from his bowl and stuffed it into her mouth.

She only took a single bite, and instantly she felt the spice rush to her head.

She got up and ran out to pour herself a cup of water.

To the side, Secretary looked at her in confusion.

She returned to his office and said unhappily, "It's so spicy. Can't you eat it? Is there something wrong with your sense of taste? "

"I think it's fine."

"Didn't you say that you can only eat spicy food?"

William Walton put down his fork, and stared at her face: "So, you know I can only eat a little spicy, and you intentionally put many chili peppers in there? "

"I …" her eyes blinked, unable to respond.

After all, she had been captured, so she was in the wrong.

"Laura, you have guts. You even dare to fool me."

"Didn't you say that being invincible is too lonely? I acted in a humanitarian spirit and didn't want you to be lonely. That's why I added something on to your life. If you don't want to appreciate it, then forget it."

She puffed her cheeks, looked away from his face, left and right, but didn't look at him.

After all, she felt guilty.