Chapter 25 Never seen the big world before!

At six o'clock in the evening, she was escorted to the reception door.

After the secretary spoke with someone on the phone, she got out of the car and opened the door for Laura: "Miss Green, you can enter now."

She carefully got off the car on her high heels.

Standing still, she raised her head and saw a pair of stunning eyes.

That was William Walton, he received the call.

When he got out of the front car, he saw her.She used to wear T—shirts, jeans, and sneakers, which made her look like an ordinary college student.

Last time when he had seen her in the dress he prepared, he had been amazed.

And this time… she gave him more surprise and he thought that she wore the unbefitting clothes before.

Why she always hid her beauty by those casual clothes?

Many men passed by her would turn their heads to look at her from time to time.

William Walton snapped out of his shock and walked forward with a cold face.

When she saw his gaze fall on her, she naturally put her hand on her chest.

"Is it very awkward?"

It was very beautiful, but he didn't feel happy at all.

It was too eye—catching, wasn't it too eye—catching?

Although he'd seen her entire body and knew how beautiful it was, he still felt a sense of unexplainable unhappiness in his heart.

"This dress isn't suitable for you at all."

He was so mean, why he always wanted to depress her?

He stretched out his arm and said in a deep voice, "Hold it."

She put her arm around his and followed him to walk inside: "Can you be a bit slower? I have never worn such high heels before. The carpet is too soft and I feel like I'm going to fall."

"Then why are you still wearing it?"

"Your secretary picked them for me," she said.

He twisted his head and looked at her "To be honest, you are not beautiful."

"I already knew it, shut up please."

She was a little angry.

Why she had to come here and let him make fun of her?

He took her to the third floor. At the entrance of the banquet hall, he registered their names and walked in.

They attracted the gazes of all the audience when they appeared.

The vulgarity sentence like "a perfect match between a man and women" couldn't be used to describe how well—matched they were.

He looked around.

When he saw the men's astonished eyes, he felt even more uncomfortable.

He wanted to take off his suit jacket and covered her.

By contrast, she was really scared, "No … Isn't it supposed to be a normal dinner? Why are there so many people? "

"To me, this is a normal dinner."

He continued to walk forward, but her legs softened.

She stood in the same place and staggered a bit by him.

He turned around and asked worriedly, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I've never been to this kind of situation before, I was scared!" she said awkwardly, her arms tightly wrapped around his arm.

He curled his lips, and for some inexplicable reason, he wanted to laugh.

He thought that every word of her was so natural.

William Walton said: "Put your hand on the chest, something is about to come out."

She squinted at him, that's so inappropriate.

However, she still put the handbag in front of her naturally.

They only took a few steps forward, but just as he was about to get his wine cup, she suddenly stopped.

She gripped his arm, tighter and tighter, he felt pain because of her nails.

He looked at her.

She was staring at the front left side of the building with an unmoving gaze.

He followed her gaze and realized that the man she was staring at was sitting in a wheelchair and talking with others.

He was the CEO of Anderson Group, John Anderson.