Chapter 59 There shouldn't be a mouse hole, right?!

"Didn't you tell me to marry you?"

Hearing this, she burped in fright and looked at him, "Am I?"

"That's right, stop doubting it, it's you, you said that you want me to marry you and help you fight monsters, Anderson family is a monster, what did Anderson family provoke you yesterday? Wake up, let's go get married, I'll help you fight monsters. "

She didn't want to listen any longer.

She felt like she needed to find a mouse hole and calm down.

"That... William… William Walton, I was drunk last night, maybe I spoke some nonsense after drank. Just pretend you didn't hear it. "

"All I know is that you wanted to marry me so much that you would come to my house in the middle of the night and offer yourself up."

Her mind went blank as she recalled some very erotic scenes.

Wasn't that a dream?

She stretched out her hand and bit her thumb.

She felt ashamed and embarrassed.

"Why aren't you speaking?"

"I'm thinking that since your family is so luxurious, there shouldn't be any mouse holes, right?"

William Walton could not help but laugh out loud, he shook his head and turned to leave the room.

She kept breaking down and slapped her head twice.

She turned around and lay on the bed.

Then, she knocked her head against the pillow.

She was about to die, what should she do.

But before she could finish feeling ashamed, the door opened once again, and William Walton returned.

Seeing her like this, William Walton reminded himself as he held back his laughter.

After all, she had tortured him all night.

How could he let this little demoness free during the day?

In a split—second, Laura Green sat up straight and looked at him.

William Walton placed a new set of clothes on the bed: "Your clothes are too dirty to wear anymore. I chose this for you."

William Walton went out and she took a bath.

She changed her clothes and came out.

When she went downstairs, she felt that the servants of the Walton family were looking at her strangely.

Arriving at the living room, William Walton said: "Come and eat breakfast with us."

"No, I'm not hungry."

She shook her head.

She raised her wrist to check the time, exaggerating, "Oh, I'm going to be late. I need to hurry to the company."

"It's about an hour and a half before work."

"Tsk …The bus is not a rocket. "

"After breakfast, I'll take you there. After all, we have other things to do before we go."

She blushed.

This guy, he wouldn't take her to get married, would he?

"I really won't eat."

William Walton said calmly: "Butler, please take her to the seat."

Embarrassed, she took the initiative to walk over and sit in front of him.