Chapter 82 Fortuitous encounter!

Laura looked at him with a faint smile but still shook her head.

Nick Anderson was helpless: "Why are you so stubborn, if I am not a member of the Anderson family, then can you accept the gift I gave you?"

"But If you aren't a member of the Anderson family, then you aren't my big brother. If that's the case, how could I know you, and why would I sit here and eat with you? In short, brother, put away the key. Don't do this again. I feel uncomfortable."

Nick Anderson said as he kept the key, "It doesn't matter if you don't want it, since you are the owner, even if you don't want to live in the house, it is still yours."

After he finished speaking, he gave her some food and said, "We will not discuss this any further. Let's eat."

Laura nodded with a smile, then ate the food.

The two finished their meal and were about to leave, but before they could leave the restaurant, they met a pair of familiar faces.

Tom and Amy.

She was not surprised to see the two of them together.

After all, she already knew their relationship.

On the other hand, the two people, especially Tom, had a face full of surprise when they saw this.

To cause unnecessary trouble, Laura did not greet them.

After all, Nick Anderson was very smart.

If they continued to chat like this, wouldn't he know where she would go to work ?

She pulled Nick Anderson around them and left on the other side.

Walking a few steps, Nick Anderson asked in bewilderment, "Is it someone you know?"

"That woman is one of the people I hate."

"Student?"

Laura, she shrugged.

"We're colleagues who work part—time together."

Behind him, Tom stopped and looked back.

Amy asked in bewilderment, "Who is that man? He brought her to this high—end restaurant to eat."

Tom muttered: "The heir to Anderson's group, the young master of the Anderson family, Nick Anderson."

Amy was flabbergasted.

"Is he Anderson's group that Walton Group is currently dealing with?"

"Otherwise, is there a lot of Anderson's group in the city?"

Amy was even more surprised.

She had thought that she was noble  even when she said that she had hidden her ears and mocked and ridiculed her the other day, but it turned out to be nothing more than this.

However, she didn't expect that she would meet such a formidable person.

It seemed like her ambitions were much greater than hers.

She released Tom's hand and quickly took out her phone.

When the two of them were about to leave the house, she took two photos of their backs.

Tom stared at her: "What are you doing, don't be nosy."

"Brother, I worry about her speaking nonsense after seeing us together. After all, you know that she has caused a lot of trouble after coming to the company, so I don't care, but I don't want you to affect your work because of me. With these photographs as evidence, I don't think she'd dare to gossip."