Chapter 147 Sorry!!

"Childish?"

William Walton frowned, "Is it childish to do whatever I can to chase after you?"

"The only thing you can do is to let me live on your turf without knowing it?"

"Back then, in order to find you, I had someone smash someone's door. Since it was smashed, I had to take responsibility. Besides, you like there. What's wrong with me buying it?"

She was not in a good mood tonight.

When discussing this issue with him, their values were different as well.

The more they discussed, the angrier they got.

She sighed. "Forget it, I won't tell you."

She walked around him to go upstairs.

William Walton followed her up the stairs and into her room: "What are you angry about?"

"I'm not angry."

"Laura, do you think that after spending so much time with you, I don't even understand you? I know you are angry and I want to know what exactly you're angry about."

Laura said: "I am indeed not angry. I just suddenly realized that our quarrel has no meaning. The reason why we disagree is because our values are so different. I am a person who, in order to save 200 dollars a month in rent, can take a look at the whole rental network and study the pros and cons of each district. But you are a man who, in pursuit of a woman, can buy a house that no one else can buy in a lifetime without even batting an eyelid.We are clearly living in the same world, yet we are in a completely different world. People say that things of one kind come together. I … How could I be so reckless? I have barged into a circle that does not belong to me. I am mocking myself for overestimating myself."

"Who offended you today?"

He furrowed his brows.

This woman, she was rather explosive.

When she thought of Avery Harris, she did her best to calm her heart down.

Avery Harris angering her had nothing to do with William Walton, she shouldn't be angry at William Walton.

She pinched the space between her eyebrows and said, "No, I just suddenly realized that I'm in the dark. I'm a bit depressed, but I've figured it out now."

"So, you decide to push me even further away? What overestimating yourself, what the same world and different world. You have more and more excuses to reject me. I have a policy now, and you can continue to come up with counter measures, Laura, you can do it. "

Upon hearing his words, a smile appeared on her face.

She shot him a sidelong glance.

"Get out of here, I want to change."

William Walton saw that he had successfully amused her, and raised his eyebrows.

"Hurry down to eat, there's a surprise."

After she finished changing, she stood in front of the mirror and patted herself on the cheek, reminding herself that she shouldn't vent her anger on innocent people.

When she came downstairs, William Walton was sitting at the dining table waiting for her.

In the entire dining room, there was only the two of them.

Two candles were placed on the table.

After walking over and sitting down, William Walton lit the candles and turned off the lights in the dining hall.