Chapter 141 The reason I'm not allowed to come in and sleep!

"Do you want me to help you get sick leave tomorrow?"

"Sick leave?"

She raised her arm.

"Because of this?"

"Otherwise, if you work like this, what if you get infected?"

She replied, "It's not like I'm going to do hard labor. My job is not to touch water. Besides, there's a friendly basketball match between departments these past few days. As a coach, how can I be absent?"

William Walton still wanted to say something, but he immediately said in a Laura tone: "Benjamin is also participating in basketball games, if I feel uncomfortable, I will tell him. Benjamin is your spy that was planted by my side, you shouldn't trust your own little brother, right?"

Spy...

William Walton smirked: "You can go to school, I'll take care of you during the day, and I'll take care of you at night."

As he spoke, he headed for the door. "I'm going to take a bath. I'll be with you in a bit."

"I'm going to sleep soon. Don't come over later."

She was getting more and more anxious.

Who would sleep with an unfamiliar man everyday?

It was clear that this wasn't the right thing to do.

"You think your objection is valid?"

"It works!" she nodded.

"You're not an unreasonable person."

William Walton returned to his side. "Then tell me about the reason why you don't want me to come in and sleep."

She said, "Firstly, I am an unmarried young lady. Is it appropriate for me to sleep with a man everyday?"

"I'm your man."

"That's not appropriate either. We're not married."

William Walton raised his eyebrows, "So, when do you plan to marry me?"

"It's hard to say."

"And the second?"

"Secondly, I'm used to sleeping by myself. You always sleep by my side. I feel uncomfortable and can't rest well at night."

William Walton's face was already somewhat dark.

"There's still a third?"

"Third …"

He interrupted her, sounding annoyed.

"Really?"

"Sigh, then these two."

William Walton bit his lips: "Give me a good night kiss, I'll grant your wish."

No one could be so shameless.

Seeing that she did not move, William Walton said: "Then I will have to go to bed and lie down."

She stood on tiptoe and kissed him lightly on the lips.

In any case, kissing once was a kiss, kissing ten times was also a kiss.

Just as she was about to leave, William Walton grabbed her waist, pressed on her head, and kissed her deeply.

She tightly shut her eyes, feeling nervous.

His kissing skill had actually managed to hook her into a trap.

William Walton released her, smiled, and rubbed her head, then turned and walked to the door: "Good night."

She took a deep breath and said with a slightly trembling voice, "Good night."