Chapter 173 Following gaze!

On Sunday, Walton family's Jack Walton and Carol Wright returned together.

At noon, Benjamin came back from school to eat together.

When Benjamin returned, he was wearing a ball shirt and was covered in sweat.

The moment he entered the courtyard, Carol Wright looked at him and said helplessly: "Benjamin, why did you come back like this again? Don't you feel uncomfortable with wet clothes?"

"I was in a hurry to come back and eat with you guys!" he said as he grabbed his clothes and sniffed.

"It's pretty smelly, I'm going to wash now. I'll be quick and come back in ten minutes."

After Benjamin left like a gust of wind, Carol Wright shook her head speechlessly.

She spoke to Laura, "I can still remember how Benjamin looked like when he was a kid. How time flies. In a blink of an eye, he's already a university student."

She pursed her lips and nodded, "That's right. No one could grab the time."

Carol Wright looked at her with a bit of envy in her eyes, "Right now is a good time for you, I'm actually quite envious of your age."

"Miss Wright, don't say that. You had experienced youth too."

Carol Wright sighed, raised her head and looked towards the sky: "Yes. I used to be young too, when I was at your age, I was also very happy. That was in my life... The happiest time of all. How I wish that time could go back. "

Seeing her sad eyes, she suddenly thought of William Walton.

The happiness in Carol Wright's words should be related to William Walton.

"That's right!" Carol Wright seemed to have thought of something as she asked, "During this period of time, has William had any connections with the Anderson family?"

After thinking about it, she shook her head. "I don't think so."

"You don't know either?"

"What happened?" she asked.

"A few days ago, when I was having afternoon tea with a few friends, they said that the young miss of the Anderson family and her mother were telling people everywhere that the Anderson family and Walton family are getting married."

Laura was a bit surprised.

Marriage?

"Miss Green, have you heard of it?"

She shook her head. "I've never heard of it."

"Mm …"

Carol Wright thought for a moment: "It's normal for you to not have heard of it. After all, you are not someone from our circle. Did he mention it to you?"

She calmly shook her head.

"No."

"That's weird. He definitely knew it. How could he be so calm? Even if he did not come forward to solve the problem, he did not tell you, because he hates the Anderson family to the bones. He should not have tolerated such things."

Faintly, she replied, "Miss Wright, he … Why does he hate Anderson family so much? What deep grievances do the Anderson family and the Walton family have with each other? "

Carol Wright looked at him: "Did William never tell you about this before?"

She shook her head.

"No."

Carol Wright slightly raised her eyebrows, and said with some surprise: "How could that be?"

"I really don't know. You should know about it, right?"