Chapter 56 Just say yes!

Laura immediately jumped away from him and turned back to him: "William Walton, if you dare to do this again, I will go."

He looked at her blushing face and did not make a fuss.

He sat down and looked at the food in the lunchbox.

Crabmeat, braised beef, and vegetable salad.

"This too much."

"Of course, since I owe you, I have to thank you well."

She was the one who wanted to pay the bill last night, but when she went to pay, the waiter said that William Walton had shares in the restaurant and that it would be free for lunch.

She asked him why he didn't tell her in advance.

He said, "I was afraid to disturb your sincerity when I saw how devout you were in mourning for your purse."

At that time, she hated him.

After all, she ate with a painful heart.

She didn't have a fine taste of the wine, nor did she have a good taste of the dishes.

When she finished her meal and went downstairs, she first walked to the 34th floor before taking the elevator back to the 12th floor.

Standing in the elevator, she gave an inexplicable smile.

If she thought about it carefully, wasn't this supposed to be a clandestine love affair?

Getting off work at night, she politely rejected William Walton's request to send her home.

She went downstairs alone and took the bus home.

Arriving at the entrance of the district, she saw Nick Anderson.

He walked over warmly and was a little surprised.

"Brother, why are you here?"

"I know your defense is over, and I've been looking for time to congratulate you, but the last two days have been too busy."

She chuckled.

"You're busy. It's not a big deal."

"To me, this is a very memorable event."

He pointed at his car.

"Come, get in. I will take you to celebrate."

"Where are you going?"

"Go eat!" he said, pushing her from behind and sending her to the car before driving her to dinner.

When Nick Anderson finished ordering the dishes, the waiter left the private room.

He said, "Laura, do you want to stay in school as a teacher? How was it? Did you get any results?"

She nodded. "Yes, the name list has already been passed down. A student from our department will stay with me."

"Must you do this? Auntie is no longer here. You don't have to do this for her dream. "

She shrugged, smiled, and said nothing.

"Laura, why don't you come to my company? I'll give you a position, and in the future, we will always be together so that we can look out for each other. You don't have to worry about Betty Anderson and my mother, they will be ok with that."

She shook her head firmly and said, "Brother, please spare me. You know that I'm not good with the Anderson family."

"But dad is your father after all, so why don't you just say yes, we will forever be family."