Chapter 31 Nick Anderson, we'll see!

Seeing that her feet were swollen, he said unhappily, "As a woman, at least you should know how to wear high heels."

"As a man, you can't kiss an unfamiliar woman twice a night."

William Walton raised his eyes and looked at her, his gaze radiating with a dangerous light: "Are we not familiar with each other?"

"Otherwise …Otherwise, are we very familiar with each other? "

Remembering that there were only two of them in the car, she felt a little cowardly for some reason.

"Among the men in this world, other than your father, is there anyone else who is more familiar with you than me? You have to know, I'm the first man to go deep into your soul …"

Before he could even finish his sentence, she had already instinctively reached out her hand to cover his mouth.

The moment she placed her hand on his lips, she felt some regret.

Embarrassed, she retracted her hand.
"We agreed to never mention that matter again."

"No one wants to mention it. I'm only reminding you how familiar we are."

She looked embarrassed again.

"You don't even know my name. How dare to say that we are familiar with each other. Don't you feel guilty?"

"Laura Green."

"Yes."

She answered instinctively.

And she was surprised that he knew her name.

"Why do you think that I couldn't know your name?"

"Because you never called me by my name."

"Miss Green, I call you that out of respect, but it does not mean that I do not know your full name."

"But you've never asked me. How could you know …? Oh right, I forgot. You saw our principal yesterday. She must have told you. "

"When you came to my house to attend the interview, I saw your resume. I have a photographic memory."

She was speechless.

There were many people who like boasting.

However, he was so confident that to boast his memory just because he can remember a single name?

She curled her lips in disdain.

Mike came back and got in the car.

William Walton said: "Let's go to the hospital."

"Yes, Mr. Walton."

Just as Laura Green was about to say something, she heard William Walton say: "It's useless if you object."

She didn't want to object, yet she just wanted to thank him.

After all, the ankle was really painful.

"What did Nick Anderson say to you just now? How could he make you so angry? "

She was silent, almost forgetting that.

"Why aren't you talking?"

He looked at her.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Because of that kiss?"

She looked at Mike with an embarrassed expression and turned to glare at him.

William Walton acted like nothing had happened and said, "What's your relationship with him?"

She was silent for a moment before looking at him, "As long as Benjamin finish his test, Mr. Walton and I will no longer have anything to do with each other. So please do not get involved with me in the future, and do not get too close to me either. What you did to me tonight... I will forget about it with all these messed up matters. I hope Mr. Walton will not do that again."

William Walton's good mood instantly gone away because of her words.

This woman chose Nick Anderson, not him.

Fine, he wouldn't easily let her go.

After all, he had disliked Nick Anderson for a long time.

One day, he would have her choose him, William Walton.

He wanted her to do that in front of Nick Anderson.

He smiled.

He didn't believe that he would be unable to subdue this little wild cat with claws.

Nick Anderson, we'll see.