Chapter 188 His wife is bullied!

William Walton didn't say anything. Instead, Laura said, "He ate some really spicy food this afternoon. "

Butler was surprised, "Mr. Walton, you can't eat …"

"Alright, it's no big deal!" he interrupted the Butler and looked at the doctor.

"Let's see how you're going to treat his."

"Mr. Walton, let me give you some fluids to alleviate the pain."

"Sure."

A burst of guilt filled her heart as she sat to the side.

She only wanted to make a prank on him, but she didn't expect it to turn out like this.

She was the one who harmed him.

After pouring the liquid, William Walton looked at the guilty expression on her face.

He said to the rest of them, "all of you can leave first. It's enough to have Laura accompany me."

The group went out, looking at him silently, because she was truly sad.

William Walton said calmly: "Do you dare to do it again?"

She shook her head. "I really didn't expect that you would become like this just because of eating that food. I promise that I won't prank anymore in the future."

William Walton raised his hand, and gently poked between his brows: "Enough, no one is blaming you. Don't be upset, you didn't force me to eat it, I was the one who had to act cool."

She raised her hand and patted him on the shoulder, "You're so annoying. You know you can't eat spicy food, but why are you still so patient and trying to be brave in front of me? Is there any meaning to that?"

"It's quite interesting!" he said with a mischievous smile.

"You're so annoying, don't laugh."

She was extremely upset.

She had never wanted to hurt anyone in her life.

She had never imagined that she would actually hurt the person who was the best to her in this world under such circumstances.

"Alright, alright, I won't laugh anymore. Don't be angry, I'm fine!"

William Walton said as he held her hand tightly.

"Don't worry, mm?"

She bit her lips and looked at William Walton, after a moment, she sighed: "Then are you still in great pain?"

"It will hurt, but it will be within tolerable limits."

He pulled her into his arms.

She was afraid that the pressure would make him feel bad, but just as she was about to get up, William Walton did not let go.

She no longer struggled as she accompanied him and chatted with him.

The alarm clock sounded the next day, and Laura abruptly woke up from her dream.

She looked at the peaceful William Walton who was sleeping by her side.

Her fingers touched the underside of his nose, his breath was steady.

Just as she was about to retract her hand, William Walton, who had his eyes closed, grabbed her hand.

"I am alive. Don't worry. "

She didn't worry that he would die, okay?

"How are you? Are you feeling better?"

William Walton opened his eyes, "I didn't feel sick last night, otherwise how would I sleep."