Chapter 86 Be slandered!

The person beside her said, "That's right. Looking at her usually kind and obedient appearance, I thought she was very clean. After messing around for half a day, she's the young lover of Tom. "

Laura's eyebrows creased.

Tom's lover?

She sat down and focused on her own business.

A temporary worker from the same group came over and whispered, "Laura, do you know what they are looking at?"

Ingenious, she shook her head.

"I don't know."

"On the company's forum today, someone passed on a few photos of Tom and his lover going into and out of hotels and restaurants. That face was very clear, do you know who the lover is?"

Laura was puzzled and did not say a word.

Her colleague said with an exaggerated look on her face, "Sigh, I knew you wouldn't be able to guess it. Let me tell you, it's Amy."

How was this known?

Her colleague said: "Now that the truth has been revealed, I dare to tell you in secret. Previously, the people in the office all suspected that it was you. Now that we think about it, it is indeed very suspicious.Previously, when you were messing with Annie, Amy also was there. At that time, Toom's attitude towards Amy was better than his attitude towards you, no? Oh, God, it's makes me angry."

Laura scratching her forehead, she smiled, "Let's not discuss this anymore. After all, it's someone else's private matter, so it has nothing to do with us."

When her colleague saw her relaxed appearance, she could not help but feel embarrassed for a moment.

"Tch, that's true, we were crying out injustice for you, after all, you have been carrying the blame for almost a month, and even got messed up by Annie, you're unlucky enough."

Shrugging her shoulders, she did not speak.

Seeing that she didn't want to talk about it, her colleague could only bitterly leave.

When Zoe was on the way back from working with the others, someone called her and told her about it.

As soon as she entered the office, she saw that there was a huge commotion in the office, and said to everyone: "Alright, alright, stop talking, it's your afternoon rest, continue working, don't make the office look like a marketplace, when Tom comes back later, he might lose his temper."

At her words, everyone scattered.

When she went to work.

Amy came back with red eyes.

There was anger in her eyes as she passed Laura Green's desk.

However, Laura didn't notice that.

After she returned to her seat, some people around her started to whisper to each other.

Amy bit her lips, her face was full of anger and resentment, she took out her phone and opened the company's forums, uploading a few photos.

In the afternoon, the company was shocked by another piece of material.

Someone secretly reported something to Zoe, and Zoe immediately opened up the forum and saw the picture of Laura Green and the CEO of Anderson's group being secretly taken while they were eating together.

Although it was just her back, because of her slender, tall body, she was still able to be recognized at a glance.

If she could recognize her, others could as well.