Chapter 172 He really had a big heart!

Fiona frowned.

Was Mr. Walton cursing her to break up with Earl?

Although she was unhappy in her heart, she did not dare show it.

She only smiled: "Indeed, a couple would possibly break up even after getting married. Are you sure that you and Miss Green will get married?"

William Walton turned his head, and his eyes looked straight at her: "As long as she is willing, we can get married tomorrow. But she always thinks that she is too young, and she wants me to wait. Oh right, uncle, aunt, as relatives of Laura, please help me. She is really stubborn. "

Earl's mother looked at her and laughed: "Yes, this child is very stubborn even when she is young. Laura, once fate arrives, you should marry as soon as you can. Then you can have kids and enjoy the joy of life as soon as possible."

William Walton nodded his head: "I agree with that."

She patted his arm.

"You'd better eat properly. Don't say anymore."

After she finished talking to him, she turned to Earl's mother and said, "Aunty, there's no need to rush about the marriage. I just graduated this year, I want to wait until my work is stable, what's more, I will also test him."

Earl's mother shook her head and laughed.

Earl raised his wine cup and said to William Walton: "Mr. Walton, congratulations."

William Walton smirked, and raised his cup to clink with him.

He took a sip: "Thank you."

He asked, "I heard from Laura that you work at Commercial Building?"

"Yes, I just returned back from headquarters to Philadelphia and I was responsible for the management of Philadelphia Branch's shopping malls."

William Walton nodded his head, "Then your financial conditions can be considered very good. In my opinion, an outstanding man should be cautious and picky when he chooses girlfriend. Don't make wrong decisions and look for trouble for the rest of his life."

His words were very cryptic.

However, everyone present was able to understand what he meant.

She snuck a glance at Fiona.

The arrogance on her face from before had completely disappeared.

It could be seen that she was now very depressed.

After all, no one would be able to stand being looked down upon to such an extent.

After eating, William Walton bid farewell with Laura.

Once they left, Earl took Fiona to the entrance of the residential complex.

He angrily asked, "What are you doing here today?"

"What kind of attitude is this, do you want to fight with me? What, do you intend to accept Mr. Walton's suggestion? Do you want to abandon me and choose another woman? Earl, don't be mistaken, I am the person who has accompanied you through the hardest period of four years. "

"But you've changed. Fiona, you've really changed. In the past, you were meek and understanding. You never treated me like an item. But what about you now? I've already said it countless times, I'm not the kind of man who will cheat. Have you ever trusted me?All the women who appear at my side, as long as they are unmarried, you have to put up barbs to humiliate them, but have you thought about how I feel? Because of you, in the eyes of others, I am just a shameless playboy, a trash. I know that you accompanied me for four years and wasted four years of great youth on me, but I never let you down. When I proposed to you, you said that you wanted to marry later."