Chapter 6 Laura's revenge!

She went to the hospital first, so she was half an hour late for the tuition.

To make up for her mistake, today's tuition was free.

By the time she left her student's house, the sky had already darkened.

She took the bus back to school.

After entering the dorm, she saw that only Elsie Clark was there alone.Elsie Clark looked at her, her expression was not good.

"Elsie Clark, move out of the room."

She went to her desk, sat down, and opened the book.

"Why?"

Elsie Clark walked to Laura Green's side.

"Laura Green, what did I do wrong, Avery decided to sleep with me because he liked me. Since you can't give him what he wants, why don't just let him go? He doesn't like you anymore. I'm the one he loves now. "

Laura closed the book, stood up to look at her with coldness and alienation.

"Yes, I can't give him what he wants, because I'm not a hooker. Also, I didn't hold him and didn't let him go. I have already said it before, I don't want Avery Harris anymore. As for us, we can't live in the same dormitory anymore."

"Really? Then you move out, I won't do that."

Laura smiled, "Alright then, you'd better not regret it."

She didn't say anything else.

She just sat down, opened the book, and began to do her exercises.

Elsie Clark clenched her fists, glared at her and returned to her bed.

The next day, the whole school is in the gossip that Laura's roommate seduced her boyfriend and they were caught in bed.

After the class, when Laura was about to leave, Elsie Clark rushed from outside.

She ran to Laura and cried out: "Laura Green, why did you do this to me? I like you so much, why did you slander me on the Internet?"

Laura held her book with a cold expression, she stood up and looked at her, "I have been hurt when I saw you two on the bed. I was really sad and painful. I also liked you, so, when you said that you could give Avery your body but I couldn't, I admitted it. How could I scold you on the Internet? I already gave him to you, what else do you want me to do? "

She wiped her tears and left Elsie Clark.

Elsie Clark was stunned, she found out that Laura Green was a dog that did not bark.

So, the truth was revealed by the victim.

In a short time, Elsie Clark turned to be the biggest bitch of Philadelphia University.

After all, Laura not only an excellent student at Philadelphia University but also regarded as the goddess by Philadelphia University's male students.

In the past, everyone said that Avery Harris must have saved the galaxy from a former life so that he could obtain the goddess's heart as a reward.

However, now everyone said that Avery Harris was probably blinded by the starlight when he saved the Galaxy so that he chose Elsie rather than Laura.

After she left the office when she considered if she should go and find a room to rent, her cell phone rang.

She took out her phone, it was William Walton.

Why did he call me again?

She was annoyed but still picked up the phone: "Hello, Mr. Walton."

"Yes, it's me."

"It's not the time for the tutoring yet, is there anything Mr. Walton would like to talk to me about?"

"Today's weather is pretty good."

Laura Green looked up…

A cloudy sky.

"Ugh …right."

What else could she say?

"I remember that Miss Green said yesterday that she would come and wash my car when the rain stopped."