Chapter 139 I am not a slut!

Laura thought that he was angry now.

If he were to call William Walton, he would definitely say something extreme.

Somehow, she didn't want William Walton to misunderstand her.

Thus, after looking at the decadent Avery Harris on the ground, she quickly followed him out.

She ran far away and finally caught up to Benjamin Walton.

As expected, he had already taken out his phone and was about to make a call.

She stepped forward and said with a serious expression, "Hang up first."

Benjamin Walton originally wanted to say 'whereby', but after seeing her serious expression, he thought for a bit, then hung up the phone.

"What else do you want to say?"

"Answer me first, what do you want to say to William?"

"Say that you hugged Avery Harris behind his back."

"So, you didn't even hear the dialogue before and after. So,you're going to sue me just based on the scene you saw?"

Benjamin Walton hugged his chest in displeasure: "What did you say?"

"Whatever we say, it's not your business, but I'm telling you, I didn't do anything wrong."

"But you didn't allow me to beat him."

"You've already entered the police station once because of a fight with someone. What, don't you have any memory?"

He pursed his lips, "You only forbade me to hit him because of me? I don't believe it. "

"Believe it or not."

"No matter what, William will die from anger just now when he hugged you."

"So, why do you tell William and make him angry? Do I want to marry Avery Harris, or did I have an unreasonable relationship with him?"

After saying that, she said depressingly, "You know that I came to the infirmary because I was injured, but do you know how I got injured?"

Benjamin Walton frowned: "I heard from them that you were pushed down by the Principal."

"So, his mother slapped me, and he gave me another sweet date, so I have to be coaxed around by him? I'm not that bad. "

Hearing her words, Benjamin Walton suddenly remembered, he rushed to the infirmary in a hurry to ask for her injury.

Now that he was angry, he forgot about it.

"You … Are you alright?"

She turned her left arm to look at him and said, "It's just a skin rub. It's not a big deal."

"But it was wrapped in such a large piece, the wound shouldn't be this big, right?"

She lowered her arms and said with a serious expression: "Are you done competing? Just come out."

"Nope, I let a substitute team up. I was worried about my future sister—in—law, but I accidentally stumbled upon you cheating."

"You brat, when did I start cheating?"

"Just now."

"I'm not married to William!" she said with a wink as she walked back to the playground.

Benjamin Walton quickly followed: "But Laura, why didn't that Avery Harris retaliate? You broke his heart?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "What do you think?"