Chapter 39 Mend!

She got into the car and Nick Anderson smiled at her.

"Where are we going?"

She looked at him.

"I'm going to defend my thesis. I have to..."

"You'll be back in half an hour. Just take it as a chance to relax."

He started the car and drove away, without saying more.

He drove the car to the south of the city and got off.

He looked around her.

This place was very spacious, so it couldn't be considered a good place.

She got out of the car and walked to his side.

"Brother, is this a good place?"

"I want to give you a surprise. Wait a moment."

He took out his cell phone and made a call.

"Let's begin."

After hanging up, he said to her, "Look at the sky over there."

She looked towards the distant sky.

Just as she was about to say nothing, she suddenly saw streams of fireworks flying into the air.

The fireworks exploded in midair at the same time.

The dazzling fireworks combined into one word, sorry.

Although it was not neat, from this angle, one could still clearly make out the word.

She frowned until the traces of the fireworks completely disappeared into thin air.

Only then did she turn her head to look at him."Brother …"

"I've thought it over carefully!" he interrupted her.

"That day, you were right. Because we were on different sides, we have different opinions. I shouldn't have interfered with your right to make friends."

She smiled at him.

Seeing her smile, Nick Anderson also let out a sigh of relief in his heart.

"For the past half month, I've truly felt very sad. My dearest sister ignored me. I've always thought that even though my tone was a bit heavier that day, I was doing it for your good. Why are you so angry? It was only later, when you told me that, that I realized that I was using my thoughts to kidnap you. Your relationship with the Anderson family was not good at the very beginning, and the Anderson family has let you down. Therefore, before you do anything, it's only right for you to not think about the Anderson family. Laura, I will not do this again. Can you forgive me this time? "

"I know that you're doing this for my good. After all, William Walton is indeed not someone that I should offend."

"It's because he's not worthy of you."

"Hahaha. Brother, don't use that word. We are not a couple. "

Nick Anderson focused on her side profile.

This girl was so beautiful that it was hard for him to look at other people.

"The reason that I'm angry is that you're the same as your father, and view me as a normal woman. None of you ever thought that the interactions between William Walton and I do not have any ulterior motives."

"It's because of what he did to you that day. So, I misjudged. Laura, I support you in making all kinds of friends and being yourself, but I hope that you can learn to protect yourself. You have to remember, in this world, you are the most precious, no matter what, you must never be hurt by a man, if not, my heart will ache. Can you promise me that? "